Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1530.jpg
So 2 no shows and they off me,

Will try with new info next week I guess lol

Last edited:
damn yall got txt mad early thought. Might arrived at 108p. I wonder if thats indicative of where on the line you are

No text for me, I wonder if it's because I arrived late last week. 3:30 and got there at 4pm lol.. damn I needed this drop more then anything this month.. I heard there are 2 waves of text, is that true?

First I responded with yo wtf then I went into a rage. Smoked so now I'm just waiting on my buddy to let me know if he got a text. Really just waiting for the playboy sweater I know it's coming.

First I responded with yo wtf then I went into a rage. Smoked so now I'm just waiting on my buddy to let me know if he got a text. Really just waiting for the playboy sweater I know it's coming.
It wasn't smart to continually flake. I wasn't playing that game, not tryna get dubbed on box logo season, already happened to me once

If anybody got good leads on where i can cop this 2015 hoody and 2014 beanie pm me. Thanks

gz9u017-r5.jpg
IMG_2054.jpg

It wasn't smart to continually flake. I wasn't playing that game, not tryna get dubbed on box logo season, already happened to me once

I really wanted to see if they were serious about the ban, I did it for y'all lol I'm messing but yeah it was dumb but I'm gonna reset my autofill with another card and we'll see if name/address gets flagged? Defiantly using a different phone number.

I really wanted to see if they were serious about the ban, I did it for y'all lol I'm messing but yeah it was dumb but I'm gonna reset my autofill with another card and we'll see if name/address gets flagged? Defiantly using a different phone number.

So wait, you wasn't blocked the first time you flake?

Yea my guess would be they either banned your name or your phone number/credit card info

Yea my guess would be they either banned your name or your phone number/credit card info

All of the above perhaps? Luckily I have a debit and 2 CC's

I really have no complaints about the procedure this season. After the CDG fiasco especially

The akira collab is dope but I don’t know anything about akira so I’ll probably pass lol. Might grab the pill Tee cause I like the graphic

Hopefully the playboy cardigan drops this week , would make things easier for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom