Older Niker Talkers 30+

Bruh I swear the biggest misconception about aging is "maturity"

Like once you hit 30 theres supposed to be some stick up your ***.

With age just comes more responsibility like paying bills, having a job and taking care of your family.

Outside of that I'm still playing with *****es.

Still having fun with friends like back in HS.

As you can tell from most Nters we still have some sense of humor.

Exactly.

There are dudes that are over 30 still wayching wrestling on this site.

Do your thing

Bruh I swear the biggest misconception about aging is "maturity"

Like once you hit 30 theres supposed to be some stick up your ***.

With age just comes more responsibility like paying bills, having a job and taking care of your family.

Outside of that I'm still playing with *****es.

Still having fun with friends like back in HS.

As you can tell from most Nters we still have some sense of humor.

Exactly!!! I’m mature but I’m a kid at heart man. I take care of my responsibilities. Make sure my wife and kids are good and put them first. I try to stay lax and go with the flow. Easier said then done with a family of 5 and a pandemic and social injustice going on, but gotta keep pushing.

I just turned 36 this past Thursday. Been on NT since 2006. Before that I was a lurker. Someone here locally told about NT in 2004. I was lining up to get the Black Laser 4s when I met that NT person.

I used to send kingcrop money for army clothing with the gun pics on it, miskeen shorts, and total sports fitters. I was the only person in my town with it lmao

I just turned 36 this past Thursday. Been on NT since 2006. Before that I was a lurker. Someone here locally told about NT in 2004. I was lining up to get the Black Laser 4s when I met that NT person.

The good ol' days... where did u line up? Did you get a pair?

I passed on these hoping and wishing that JB would drop that Red laser 4 pair.

I found NT while searching for AZG release dates and colors..I was 13 at the time..I just turned 30 in July

I lurked from 03 to 06 and eventually created a profile in 06

Last edited:
37 currently. I wonder will I still browse and post after I’m 40. Probably.

tenor.gif

Turning 33 next month, definitely need more sleep nowadays. Used to run with just a few hours in college and have no problem. Now, anything less than 6 hours, I'm the Grinch and need supplements to stay up. I'm still gaming when I can and down to watch anime, kid at heart

Discovered this place back in like 04 or 05 and was lurking till about 09 just looking at pictures of deadstock foamposites with clear bottoms. A friend of mine who put me on to this site actually used his account to help me purchase a pair of Air Max 95s. After that I decided to make an account. Been on here ever since, turned 30 this year and I still laugh at the khrysti hill story

Just turned 30 last month in August. Found out about this site back in high school freshman year ‘04-‘05 & finally joined in ‘09.

31, yikes

tap tap pull
DA heights
Will Rivera
Rockdeep (still) scamming
Jrose the Klan Man
Lou altering high dollar Jordan’s

I am about to be 40 later this month. Lurked since 2006. Been aware of this site since 1999. Slam magazine for the cred there. Anyone into shoes older than me gets the upmost respect in my book. Collecting shoes before it became a "game". Loving sneakers way before there was a "sneakerhead"..

33 lurked from ‘92 and started posting in 2017.
The way internet speeds were back in the 90s-early 2000s, I wonder how some of these guys were able to browse the net and come across Niketalk. Nt wasn't so easy to find and wasn't simple to join iirc. I had to get dsl in 2005 in order to sell stuff through consignment sites at the time, and also browse quicker and get more info, eventually coming across Niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom