Olive 9 releasing soon so I was told by a very Reliable source

i don't really care for them but i hope they do drop b/c some people on this forum want them.

Would this be the first time they retro'd?

i don't really care for them but i hope they do drop b/c some people on this forum want them.

I'm a fan of army green and the olive 9's are a close enough colorway...always liked the 9's in general and thought this shoe was underrated...would definitely pick up a pair or 2 depending on how good/bad JB does with it if they were to drop them once again....
grin.gif

I'm a fan of army green and the olive 9's are a close enough colorway...always liked the 9's in general and thought this shoe was underrated...would definitely pick up a pair or 2 depending on how good/bad JB does with it if they were to drop them once again....
grin.gif

so gross. I been out the game for a while and these are ugly. But cop them if you like em!

so gross. I been out the game for a while and these are ugly. But cop them if you like em!

last time they came out in my town they went on sale quickly. I want two pair of the dookies.

last time they came out in my town they went on sale quickly. I want two pair of the dookies.

Back
Top Bottom