Olive 9 releasing soon so I was told by a very Reliable source

I have the 2002 Olive IX's. I'd probably get a pair if they release again, but would wait until a discount. I don't imagine them selling out fast if they dropped.

actually they're on my short list of kicks i have to get before im satisfied with my collection. easily my favorite ix and one of my favorite sig shoe colorways period

actually they're on my short list of kicks i have to get before im satisfied with my collection. easily my favorite ix and one of my favorite sig shoe colorways period

If they do release, it would be somewhat of a frenzy but the 2010 retros of the IXs have been a bit of a disappointment but I would cop nontheless.

If they do release, it would be somewhat of a frenzy but the 2010 retros of the IXs have been a bit of a disappointment but I would cop nontheless.

mmmmhhhhmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! Not my style Naw not coppin 1000% sure.
eyes.gif

Love em or hate em,

These didn't do well in 94 or 02.

Midsole paint flaked like crazy, but going by the university blues they seem to have solved the problem (?)

Love em or hate em,

These didn't do well in 94 or 02.

Midsole paint flaked like crazy, but going by the university blues they seem to have solved the problem (?)

Would be nice if it were to happen my older bro still has a pair and it was always one that ive wanted for a while now 

Would be nice if it were to happen my older bro still has a pair and it was always one that ive wanted for a while now 

Back
Top Bottom