Olive 9 releasing soon so I was told by a very Reliable source

Originally Posted by playaproved

If the materials were proper, I would cop two pair on some sort of a discount, and dye one of them black.
thats da only way they sold...when people dye'ed em black.

Originally Posted by playaproved

If the materials were proper, I would cop two pair on some sort of a discount, and dye one of them black.
thats da only way they sold...when people dye'ed em black.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Had OG olives when i was a kid. I thought they were so ugly when i was a kid. But they were so comfortable. I used to wear them everywhere. Needless to say i am not emotionally attached to them lol.

BRING EM OUT
man me too, and these were my first pair of jordans. AHHHH the memories **tear**....pause.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Had OG olives when i was a kid. I thought they were so ugly when i was a kid. But they were so comfortable. I used to wear them everywhere. Needless to say i am not emotionally attached to them lol.

BRING EM OUT
man me too, and these were my first pair of jordans. AHHHH the memories **tear**....pause.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Olive 9's are straight Grimmey,  the Whoopie Goldberg of Jordans.

What the heck does that mean? Its ugly? Lolol. The olive 9's are 1 of my favorite jordans. Super comfy and how many Jordans came in a green color before these? I think none. This shoe is so dope with army cargo shorts man. I break necks still come summertime and even tho the black paint on the bottom is chipping, I'm still stuntin and chillin. I'm pickingup 1 pair of these with ease for sheeze.Oh, and for those saying these are the ugliest, you are crazy, the 15's are the worst with that dumb tongue looking like a females love button. Lol

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Olive 9's are straight Grimmey,  the Whoopie Goldberg of Jordans.

What the heck does that mean? Its ugly? Lolol. The olive 9's are 1 of my favorite jordans. Super comfy and how many Jordans came in a green color before these? I think none. This shoe is so dope with army cargo shorts man. I break necks still come summertime and even tho the black paint on the bottom is chipping, I'm still stuntin and chillin. I'm pickingup 1 pair of these with ease for sheeze.Oh, and for those saying these are the ugliest, you are crazy, the 15's are the worst with that dumb tongue looking like a females love button. Lol

Back
Top Bottom