Olive 9s holiday 2024

At least they're not Nike socks. That's a pet peeve of mine unless it's a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 with Nike Air
I get that it’s personal preference but I never understood this logic. Now Jordan socks with Nike’s are one thing I would never do but… all Jordan’s are Nike’s. Just a question, do you wear Nike clothing with J’s?

Not yearly, but I think I wore them a few months ago when I heard the rumor. These are weird. The sole isn't separating, it's actually breaking off. The upper part of the teeth are cracking where they meet the midsole and a part of one the upper teeth came off.
Gotcha. Yeah, I think that's the common spot where they start falling apart.

I get that it’s personal preference but I never understood this logic. Now Jordan socks with Nike’s are one thing I would never do but… all Jordan’s are Nike’s. Just a question, do you wear Nike clothing with J’s?

Nah 🤷‍♂️

Even if a have a Nike jacket on, I'll put on Jordan's with Nike on it.

To me wearing something with Nike and Jordan is like wearing some Nike socks with Adidas or New Balance.

I always wonder, why don't people just get plain socks. Get some stance or something. It ain't that deep to me, but it's not something I would ever do.

Nah 🤷‍♂️

To me wearing something with Nike and Jordan is like wearing some Nike socks with Adidas or New Balance.

I always wonder, why don't people just get plain socks. Get some stance or something. It ain't that deep to me, but it's not something I would ever do.
Ehh I only wear Nike socks crew length to be specific. Only Jordan socks I’d consider are the 23 joints. Jordan’s are Nikes. To each their own though I guess.

Just basic that day.
IMG_3412.jpeg

About the pinkie toe issue, i have the Powder Blue and after several wears, the pinkie toe issue disappeared at 90% i think. The huarache is not in the toe box but it is wearable. The cushion is the biggest problem for me but it is just a little bit soft.

About the pinkie toe issue, i have the Powder Blue and after several wears, the pinkie toe issue disappeared at 90% i think. The huarache is not in the toe box but it is wearable. The cushion is the biggest problem for me but it is just a little bit soft.
Yeah I’ve had zero pinky toe issue in the powders but I’ve also put a different insole in to combat them being bricks underfoot. Actually wore them Monday and my feet still felt good 6-7 hrs later

Nah 🤷‍♂️

It's pretty deep the way you just broke it down tho. Anyhow, I agree tho I'll only wear Js with Nike if Nike is mentioned anywhere. Outside of that, Stance socks for me.

Back
Top Bottom