Olive 9s holiday 2024

What was your mistake 20 years ago?
These came out my senior year of school. They sat in my city for a long time and got real low in price. When I decided that would actually buy them, the last pair had sold the day before.

The thing was my mentality at that age didn't buy/want anything that was "on sale." I had a release date or bust thing.

Nowadays, if something doesn't sell out day 1, I want it to as get as low as possible.

Screenshot_20241023-024355_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241023-024434_Chrome.jpg

flat black upper is calm. in for both . this reminded me i want the brown baseball glove pair

Last edited:
These came out my senior year of school. They sat in my city for a long time and got real low in price. When I decided that would actually buy them, the last pair had sold the day before.

The thing was my mentality at that age didn't buy/want anything that was "on sale." I had a release date or bust thing.

Nowadays, if something doesn't sell out day 1, I want it to as get as low as possible.

Funny how things were back then with the buying the old and last years kicks

I don't think I ever seen this color way on anyone out in the wild. Not even in HS in 2002. And 9s were a popular retro. I remember seeing so many CGs on feet back then. Why don't these get no love I wonder? I distinctly remember in the early NT years, Olive 9s were at the top of NTers most ugly list

I don't think I ever seen this color way on anyone out in the wild. Not even in HS in 2002. And 9s were a popular retro. I remember seeing so many CGs on feet back then. Why don't these get no love I wonder? I distinctly remember in the early NT years, Olive 9s were at the top of NTers most ugly list
Worst OG colorway by far.

1. Charcoals
2. White/blacks
3. Powders

Olives. And almost all the retro+ colorways are better too.

Back
Top Bottom