OLIVIA MUNN EXPOSES FUR FARMS - VERY DISTURBING

I wonder if Kanye is actually aware of this...or any other celeb that endorses fur...

Pretty sad stuff

i saw a video like this awhile ago and it really messed with my mind. those chinese people doing this deserve to have this done to them for being such cruel pos waste of life.

I've been hunting since I was a child but I can't bring myself to watch this video after reading the comments. :smh:

Nothing was alive in that video by the time it was skinned, and by the way those people were handling the animals I highly doubt they actual work in the fur business. I smell bs, also I have a feeling I just watched a dog get killed by PETA so they could push their propaganda.

that raccoon dog clearly was still moving around after being skinned alive. the people working there couldn't care less if the animals are dead or alive before they skin them.

You got pets me too mines are dead
Doggy,on fire minks gators that's necessary
Accessories my closet's pet cemetery
I get approached by animal activists
I live in a zoo I run scandals with savages

-Cam'ron

seriously tho. It's sad :smh:

Knowing that I have never bought any fur feels good right now. But there are also videos for bad wool farms which make me wonder when I put on a sweater or gloves.
They should just kill these animals, why skin them alive? wtf is wrong with them?

yeah that was hard to watch. how do these people live with themself.
This has to stop :smh:

Seen it and personally why the shock? They do what they do to survive out there so why judge their way of living?

Yeah to get good genuine fur, the process is barbaric.

Guess what.. to get a good juicy burger.. the process is ALSO BARBARIC!

I guess Olivia Munn doesn't eat meat too right? :rolleyes Hypocrite

View media item 288857

Cmon China 
mean.gif
 Stop caring about just money and learn to care for these poor animals too, and that goes to everyone who does this cruelty in the world..What goes around, comes around.

Seen it and personally why the shock? They do what they do to survive out there so why judge their way of living?

View media item 288857

This is just plain foolish. I don't understand how someone can watch that video and compare it to how animals are killed in America slaughterhouses. American slaughterhouses are barbaric, but if I were and animal I'm taking my chances here instead of getting skinned alive and clubbed to death. American slaughterhouses are policed and regulated, at least there is an attempt made to make sure the animals suffer as little pain as possible. It isn't perfect as some of other PETA videos have shown but it leads to some changes being made.

I've always hated the, "Who are we to judge their way of living" bullcrap. Human beings were treated like animals during slavery, and some humans were essentially considered animals. Running around in their own feces, packed into tight bunks side by side to die from disease and filth. Yet slavery was a way of living and a VERY profitable one at that.

Don't give us that "judging their way of living nonsense". If they want to make money off animals, that's fine I can't stop them. Just make an attempt to keep it humane. That's all I ask.

Last edited:

View media item 288857

Completely different man.

bruh i had a nightmare about these animals i didn't realize it at the time but i was biking in a field in my dream and i was stopped by a barricade of all these skinned animals

This is just plain foolish. I don't understand how someone can watch that video and compare it to how animals are killed in America slaughterhouses. American slaughterhouses are barbaric, but if I were and animal I'm taking my chances here instead of getting skinned alive and clubbed to death. American slaughterhouses are policed and regulated, at least there is an attempt made to make sure the animals suffer as little pain as possible. It isn't perfect as some of other PETA videos have shown but it leads to some changes being made.

I've always hated the, "Who are we to judge their way of living" bullcrap. Human beings were treated like animals during slavery, and some humans were essentially considered animals. Running around in their own feces, packed into tight bunks side by side to die from disease and filth. Yet slavery was a way of living and a VERY profitable one at that.

Don't give us that "judging their way of living nonsense". If they want to make money off animals, that's fine I can't stop them. Just make an attempt to keep it humane. That's all I ask.

So you're saying a poor farmer in rural China needs to 'keep it humane' to appease people in America?

:rofl:

Wow you're naive

And yeah who are YOU to judge how other people in other parts of this world?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom