Olympic 6/7 Pack...Pics on Modern Notoriety

It doesn't even matter these days, the shoes are going to come with garbage quality and a high price tag.

JB can kick rocks. I'm not falling for this !+!@ anymore.

both pics have a light gold back on them, the tounge pocket in the mn pic looks like its a goldish color also, I spy a gold lace-lock too!!

pass if they have that lame gold rear panel!!!

no.. i don't think they can create anything better than the original DMPs ..these color ways look terrible so far. but i will wait for official pics

If u look closely at the gentry pic it's the same as the catolog pic, with the off white back on the VI's....

the black/golden AJ 7 look actually OK.
But the white/golden AJ 6 look like
a ghetto gangsta wants to look luxury.

pimpala50: You need to edit your signature, please. No pics in sigs, and emoticons are pictures. Thanks again.

"I'm done buying packs....Steve Nash passed"

If these are limited and come with a "cool" box, you already know what will happen

Also, the last 7 dmp pack flopped because of those magic 7's

About 80% of you will have a change of heart when the release nears, happens all the time, these are good 2 me hopefully they wont b limited and easy to cop

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

About 80% of you will have a change of heart when the release nears, happens all the time, these are good 2 me hopefully they wont b limited and easy to cop

Exactly when the real pics come out there will be a lot of "they clean" etc etc. 
They look ok just not my cup of tea, hopefully they are available to everyone who would like them.

Just seeing that pic of gentry made me feel the same sickness I felt when he started ruining J's early part of 2000...
sick.gif

Pack is not too appealing IMO...will be interesting to see how they go over with the new generation of Jordan heads.

Man, so much, oh they ruining J's.... yet 80% of people are still copping.
Personal note i like the 7's all black and gold. solid colorway

Pure bandwagon riders in here. When the pics of Gentry hit holding those a couple years back everyone went crazy wishing they would release. Now that they're dropping, in true JB forum fashion, everyone finds some reason to complain. I think they're hot and ill definitely be picking up a pair.

ill take em....shouldve put a reverse dmp 11s with the reverse dmp 6s, instead of he black/gold 7s

PS anyone?

lol everyone saying ugly, but when official pics drop ppl will be drooling. Probably gonna cop. Gotta wait for official pics...

Back
Top Bottom