Olympic 6/7 Pack...Pics on Modern Notoriety

I camped 14 hours for concords -_____-.... Haven't camped out since.... But for this I know it will be limited and I'm willing to put in a little work if I don't get through my new way of copping...

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

25iyb9s.jpg

34rbq4x.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  This would be serious.

Hopefully my girl likes these enough to buy em for me.. cuz $350+ tax hurts a little.. especially with everything droppin this year..

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

Shooooooot I ld camp 10 hours for the 6/7 pack FRESH

Thats funny. You camped for concords, I ate steak and salad and ordered at midnight and got two pairs plehboi

Why is there two different threads for this pack? Lol... But the new PS looks niiice... Kind of reminds me of the anni XIs and we know what ppl thought about those...

Originally Posted by pharO

Steve Nash passed. JB needs to stop making these horrible packs... The DMP back in 06' should have been the first and last. They #*%*!# themselves over by not releasing the sneakers separate especially the O.G. colorways. I see a brutal end to Jordan Brand coming real soon. They are running out of ideas.

you see jordan brand coming to an end???? *****?

I'm reporting this thread to the mods, too much side tracking and confusion. I don't understand why there is photoshops of 11s in here.

personally like the 7s over the 6s... and I know this isn't the topic, but when in the world is JB gonna re retro the hare 7s? I know that it was part of a countdown pack, but still. That was the only other time. The black cement 3s have retroed 3 times now, not to mention the olympic 7s getting a new retro every few years...

Like the VIs don't really care for the VIIs so i'll most likely be passing on these. Oly VIs & VIIs will keep me satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom