Olympic 6s 2008

I wanted these in da worst way!! But i could'nt find a sz 14 & still cant! They fresh tho. My friend got em.

Yeah the patent leather really ruined the shoe. Aside from that ugly stitching on the toe. . . Yuck. Easy Pass

Originally Posted by Agthekid

A spot by me had them for $60, I still couldn't buy them even at that price.

i wish
frown.gif

When I first seen the pics of these, I wasn't feeling them but I still went out and picked them up on release day just cus I like the 6's period. afterseeing them in person I copped 2 pairs plus these was a limited release. Since everybody wears Jays now a days, pretty good to have something not even one isgonna wear. I do admit, I wish they didn't put that stupid stitching on the toe box but the overall quality of the shoe and the concept was pretty good,wish they were had put more thought into the colorway but I get the olympic ring logo incorporated into the shoe. We don't get much VI's retro'd,so I had to get 2 pairs. A lot of people don't like this shoe and I feel them. Its one of those hate it or love it kicks. But I know in a few years thesewill be sort after.

i got them to paint the midsoles soild red or blue. i have not found out what kind of paint to use though.
does anybody know what i should use???

Originally Posted by dcortes23

these are sick until they start turning yellow all over!

just like everyother jordan with a clear sole. I wore mines a whole lot during the summer. that patent leather on a sunny day is a nice look. I never had aproblem with the sole changing color. It was more so on my carmines that the sole started tinting up a bit.

These 6s are okay. What kills it is the stitching on the toe box. If it wasn't for the these kicks wouldn't be half bad. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom