Olympic 6s 2008

Originally Posted by greatone33333

THESE ARE THE NICEST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WE BROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!

BEST J'S EVER!

2isa9ew.gif

Originally Posted by SOLEGUYRY

Lookkk ! It's the HYPEBEAST VI' s!
laugh.gif

*%+ you talking about?.. everyone is saying these are ugly, but the ppl that own them actually like/love em...how is that a hypebeast.. quit hatin and go tosleep

K FINE, MAYBE NOT THE BEST J'S EVER. BUT VERY NICE! THE CONCORDS AND THE SPACE JAMS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITES SO ANYTHING WITH NICE PATENT LEATHERSPEAKS TO ME.

THESE ARE THE NICEST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WE BROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!
Yea and i spread my wings on my back and flew home from work today.

Originally Posted by Cloud

smh
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EmAych417

BEST J'S EVER!

2isa9ew.gif

laugh.gif

patent leather is the dumbest looking material ever on a retro 6. these still look bad. i dont understand why they would try to change anything about theolympic vi, bc these are an epic fail in comparison.

Still dont like them. The stitching is the worst part, the patent leather is pretty bad as well. If both of those components were not on the shoe, I might haveliked it a little. However, as it stands, those are coopa.

Back
Top Bottom