Olympic athlete banned from participating because of racist joke on Twitter

Anyone else just giving up hope on humanity? I used to think that there would be less racist and ignorant idiots in our generation, but things like this and the Penn State tweets :smile:x) prove otherwise :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone else just giving up hope on humanity? I used to think that there would be less racist and ignorant idiots in our generation, but things like this and the Penn State tweets :smile:x) prove otherwise :smh:

its always been the same ratio of idiots bruh. a lot of it gets magnified due to todays media. same goes with all the good and selfless acts we see displayed.

Voula-Papachristou-2.jpg

voula%20papachristou.jpg

Voula-Papachristou-3.jpg

article-2178836-14365562000005DC-833_306x521.jpg

Voula-Papachristou-3.jpg

voula-papachristou-tweet-.jpeg

"That's how I am. I laugh. I am not a CD to get stuck!!! And if I make mistakes, I don't press the replay! I press Play and move on!!!"

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/voula-p...eam-racist-joke-twitter-details#ixzz21koX93e9

replay that dumbass. im glad they made an example out of her. your a professional, act like it.

spanish-basketball-racist.jpg

remember THIS in bejing? your an olympian, set an example. I feel the same way about the USA team acting arrogant and over celebrating during the friendlies. act like a professional

She's easy on the eyes, but I don't see how that can be interpreted as a joke. That's not only racist, but it displays signs of xenophobia which is common throughout Europe. She was also banned from this year's Olympics for being an avid supporter of the Golden Dawn party, which is comparable to the Neo-Nazis. On the old NT, the video was posted of one of their spokesman, Ilias Kasidiaris, punching a rival female politician in the face during a debate because she angered him.

voula-papachristou-tweet-.jpeg

replay that dumbass. im glad they made an example out of her. your a professional, act like it.
spanish-basketball-racist.jpg

remember THIS in bejing? your an olympian, set an example. I feel the same way about the USA team acting arrogant and over celebrating during the friendlies. act like a professional
Good point about team USA....clearly, racial insensitivity is the same as acting arrogant. 

social media will be the undoing of many celebrities and athletes...

there's a reason why you guys need publicists

Back
Top Bottom