Olympic VI quickstrike this year?

the air bubble looks yellow and i have a ds pair that looks very clean and looks like the ones diddy has and mines have no yellowing only slightly on the sole of the shoe but those seem to be from 2000

the air bubble looks yellow and i have a ds pair that looks very clean and looks like the ones diddy has and mines have no yellowing only slightly on the sole of the shoe but those seem to be from 2000

Yeah these look like they might be 2000 OLY VI's....I doubt he deadstocked them for the last 10 yrs.

I'm sure diddy has a stylist that tells him what to wear and when to wear it.

I'm seeing more and more celebs jumpin on the whole "Sneaker Culture" band wagon. Anything for publicity!!!

Yeah these look like they might be 2000 OLY VI's....I doubt he deadstocked them for the last 10 yrs.

I'm sure diddy has a stylist that tells him what to wear and when to wear it.

I'm seeing more and more celebs jumpin on the whole "Sneaker Culture" band wagon. Anything for publicity!!!

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I would love to get the VIs.  Someone I talk to said something about these but I thought he just mixed them up with the VIIs.
Exactly what I'm thinkin. That is the most logical answer since the Olympic VII's are quickstrike releasing in August. Wish it was the Olympic VI's though!

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I would love to get the VIs.  Someone I talk to said something about these but I thought he just mixed them up with the VIIs.
Exactly what I'm thinkin. That is the most logical answer since the Olympic VII's are quickstrike releasing in August. Wish it was the Olympic VI's though!

Back
Top Bottom