Olympic VI quickstrike this year?

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

If these come out, Im done with JB and Nike. They cant spoil a shoe like this with a crappy re release. These shoes are truly limited, not like whats considered limited today. Any re-release would be insulting to heads that copped these off of NDC back in 2000.

Child Please.

If these come out, Im done with JB and Nike. They cant spoil a shoe like this with a crappy re release. These shoes are truly limited, not like whats considered limited today. Any re-release would be insulting to heads that copped these off of NDC back in 2000.

Child Please.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Child Please.

word, kiss the baby.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Child Please.

word, kiss the baby.

yea with the 7's already dropping, it makes me have a hard time believing these will be too? and
embarassed.gif
to those 3 deadstock pairs.... your a lucky man!

yea with the 7's already dropping, it makes me have a hard time believing these will be too? and
embarassed.gif
to those 3 deadstock pairs.... your a lucky man!

Thanx, Jman219. They are one of my fave shoes in my collection... im happy that JB is putting out some of the grail types for the younger cats, but at the same time im kinda disappointed in the quality. IMO JB should make the shoes a bit more limited and make the quality better... i have all of the XIs and i was disappointed with the anniversary pair that was released a few months back... i dont think theyd last a half season of ballin... Im guilty of treatin all my new Js like princess slippers cuz you almost have to in order to keep em nice. Back in the day you could wear your Js to school all year and ball in them for the practice all season... i still have my blak n red XIs from 1995 and they are still pretty legit... i took my retro Carolina IXs out to dinner with my girl and they were all creased up after one wear... bums me out how quickly they do that now.

If JB does retro these Oly VIs please put em together with fat #$! leather and a double mesh bootie like theyre supposed to have. Jordan Brand was built on quality inspired by the greatest athlete to ever play the game... and ... theyve gone from a high quality to a high quanity in recent years. JB if youre just bleeding the cash cow then keep low ballin your public, but if you want the Brand to survive... fatten up that quality and breathe some air back into the brand. For real.

Thanx, Jman219. They are one of my fave shoes in my collection... im happy that JB is putting out some of the grail types for the younger cats, but at the same time im kinda disappointed in the quality. IMO JB should make the shoes a bit more limited and make the quality better... i have all of the XIs and i was disappointed with the anniversary pair that was released a few months back... i dont think theyd last a half season of ballin... Im guilty of treatin all my new Js like princess slippers cuz you almost have to in order to keep em nice. Back in the day you could wear your Js to school all year and ball in them for the practice all season... i still have my blak n red XIs from 1995 and they are still pretty legit... i took my retro Carolina IXs out to dinner with my girl and they were all creased up after one wear... bums me out how quickly they do that now.

If JB does retro these Oly VIs please put em together with fat #$! leather and a double mesh bootie like theyre supposed to have. Jordan Brand was built on quality inspired by the greatest athlete to ever play the game... and ... theyve gone from a high quality to a high quanity in recent years. JB if youre just bleeding the cash cow then keep low ballin your public, but if you want the Brand to survive... fatten up that quality and breathe some air back into the brand. For real.

People like you make me sick.  So, just because I have the laser 4s, I should be a insecure hater and wish they don't retro them?

No DIS, but you sound like the type of dude to break up with a girl and be furious when you see her dating someone else.....three years later!  Talking about "she'll always be mine".  Let it go. 

People like you make me sick.  So, just because I have the laser 4s, I should be a insecure hater and wish they don't retro them?

No DIS, but you sound like the type of dude to break up with a girl and be furious when you see her dating someone else.....three years later!  Talking about "she'll always be mine".  Let it go. 

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

roll.gif

Man, if these ever release this year on Fall, I'm getting me 2 pairs! One to rock, and one to keep DS.
Seeing that Jordan Brand is releasing the Olympic VII For The Love of The Game, I wouldn't be surprised if these comes in as a quickstrike!
I hope JB does't ruin it though. The 2000 Retro Olympic VI is heat, they better keep it that way.
Although I'm guessing the Nike Air logo in the back would be replaced by the Jumpman logo again..

Man, if these ever release this year on Fall, I'm getting me 2 pairs! One to rock, and one to keep DS.
Seeing that Jordan Brand is releasing the Olympic VII For The Love of The Game, I wouldn't be surprised if these comes in as a quickstrike!
I hope JB does't ruin it though. The 2000 Retro Olympic VI is heat, they better keep it that way.
Although I'm guessing the Nike Air logo in the back would be replaced by the Jumpman logo again..

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

There was no Nike air on the OG's so you dont have to worry about that

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

There was no Nike air on the OG's so you dont have to worry about that

Back
Top Bottom