Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

$$##, anyone able to get them to apply the free shipping code after ordering? I called, they said they can't do it. @%# ?

anyone able to get them to apply the free shipping code after ordering? I called, they said they can't do it. %*! ?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by a019

i just checked eastbay and ftl and there showing a timer again. is my computer trippen??
Yea your comp is tripping. 
naw i just called the lady said for some reason the timer started again. so no restock
tired.gif
oh well try my luck 2mro mornin. damn wth happened to all the i hate the stupid logo.
ahaha and now its sold out with the quickness. HYPE KILLS.....

anyone able to get them to apply the free shipping code after ordering? I called, they said they can't do it. !+$ ?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif

These drop today? I thought it was Saturday morning? They hit stores today as well?

Slackin
laugh.gif
you should be good at Roosevelt Field tomorrow, but if they're sold out shoot me a text I know a spot that should still have them.

Damn.
I've never tried to cop on line. And it looks like IRS more of a hasssle then getting my kicks at the store.

Got my size 13 and the shirt waiting fore when I get to work in the morning.

For a kick that got more hate then I thought it could, hype beast's swooped real fast.

Originally Posted by a019

damn wth happened to all the i hate the stupid logo.
ahaha and now its sold out with the quickness. HYPE KILLS.....

roll.gif
thats what i said.....all those bashers are now sounding like crickets with their silent orders lol....same ol' JB and same ol' JB NTers. LOL

fnl will have more sizes available on line next week. the sizes that do not sell out in fnl stores will show up online, happens every time on fnl.com, well most of the time. also use code defdeals6 for $20 of your purchase of $115 or more, and that code does work on the oly vii's. i will be copping my pair in the morning for $120 out the door
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by focused1030

size 9 for sale pm me

BANNED!!
roll.gif
Have a good vacay from NT good sir!

Originally Posted by riddla713

fnl will have more sizes available on line next week. the sizes that do not sell out in fnl stores will show up online, happens every time on fnl.com, well most of the time. also use code defdeals6 for $20 of your purchase of $115 or more, and that code does work on the oly vii's. i will be copping my pair in the morning for $120 out the door
pimp.gif
how are you getting them for $120 out the door? from FNL with that code? 150-20 is $130...you must not be talking about that discount, that or some bad math....but either way, $120 would be a nice deal!!

Originally Posted by kobehead

What the f? There was a FNL code? :}

hahah i hear you on that one...i totally forgot fnl has codes all the time....o wells better than dealing with the possibility of your order not going through (never had that happen to me) but ive heard sad stories...so good thing i went with good ol' reliable....at least i hope its good ol' reliable lol

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by focused1030

size 9 for sale pm me

BANNED!!
roll.gif
Have a good vacay from NT good sir!

Originally Posted by riddla713

pimp.gif
how are you getting them for $120 out the door? from FNL with that code? 150-20 is $130...you must not be talking about that discount, that or some bad math....but either way, $120 would be a nice deal!!

im getting my pair for 120 out the door from hibbett. i have a 25% off reward coupon for hibbett so thats how im getting the 120 price. i was just posting the fnl info for others who were looking to save money online. the fnl coupon code will not work in-store, only on line, again the code is defdeals6.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

these come out friday morning or saturday??

they come out on friday morning and i would also like some of that prometh/ with codeine in your avy, it taste so good and the effects are even better.

Back
Top Bottom