Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

torres wrote:
what is Swoosh you guys are talking about have them discounted? nobody seems to answer that question....I need that link for next one~

Is it that hard to put it together.... heck just google it and Im sure you'll find out.

SWOOSH is NDC but with discounted prices.... for Employees and their families.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

About to hit Lenox Square in ATL...

Use this plat. $30 off coupon...
I thought you couldn't use coupons on RD's?
I doubt the coupon can be used on these unless you have some kinda connections...I've tried it even when blk/red 9s first comes out, they won't let you do it in store on new releases...online is another story
smokin.gif

Hi

I would just like to send out a special +##$ you to everyone who came out to Roosevelt Field Mall at 5 am to wait and buy all the stock of VII's.

Jirgijoagriargiuaeefjlanhfu;penf;

Salty

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif

These drop today? I thought it was Saturday morning? They hit stores today as well?

Slackin
laugh.gif
you should be good at Roosevelt Field tomorrow, but if they're sold out shoot me a text I know a spot that should still have them.
I need to venture out to this and the retro thread more often.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

torres wrote:
what is Swoosh you guys are talking about have them discounted? nobody seems to answer that question....I need that link for next one~

Is it that hard to put it together.... heck just google it and Im sure you'll find out.

SWOOSH is NDC but with discounted prices.... for Employees and their families.
ok, so i guess without knowing a nike employee, it's pretty much useless...

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

About to hit Lenox Square in ATL...

Use this plat. $30 off coupon...
I thought you couldn't use coupons on RD's?
I doubt the coupon can be used on these unless you have some kinda connections...I've tried it even when blk/red 9s first comes out, they won't let you do it in store on new releases...online is another story
smokin.gif
Thought so but got mine even though my local stores got like 2 shoes per size except for FA getting 1
indifferent.gif

lmao at dudes camped out on 34th st last night for these, i could still get the 04 pair for damn near retail if i really wanted them.

if you really wanted the shoe n got em good for you i guess, but they weren't worth camping outside a store for a midnight release imo

easy cop for me. i walked right in and left. $163. not too happy with the quality though. 

Houston heads, finish line in Katy Mills had a small supply of these. you can call up there and see if they got them still.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by BDaBoss

Out MD waitin only 4 ppl here store open at 10

Not that many people in the DMV knew that they were coming out today.

But they will still be gone by Monday.
Chill I gotta feelin BDaBoss was in line behind me at the Footlocker this morning that was SUPPOSED to open at 10.. I was first in line.. they opened the gate and told us they were sold out..NOT ONE PIR LEFT. No sz. 8's no sz. 13's, no nothing. They were scammin and sold all them *++*@%* to the employees and a few to customers who came out at 7am... I called 3 times 3 TIMES and specifically asked if they were opening early and they said no... ALL THREE TIMES. Anti-Footlocker for life.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EDIT: This was the Footlocker in Arundel Mills Mall

i was going 2 copp these but i forgot these came out today.there sold out around my area except expressions and they whant 200.00. no way im paying 200.00 for these.o well on to the next one.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Eastbay FTW!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by RetroKid33

Got a size 9 from eastbay but waiting on confirmation.
Originally Posted by CHRIZZLECHRIZZLE

I GOT MY 8.5 OFF EASTBAY ; )
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

NDC and EASTBAY FTW!
Originally Posted by axelfoley5

copped x2 from Eastbay!
Originally Posted by Estevo

Copped my sz. 9 off Eastbay. Things went smoother than expected.
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

im an 11 but been ordering 11.5 just in case shoes arent true to size so i tried adding 11.5's to my cart on NDC, eastbay and FTL but by the time id get to submit order it said id run out of time .. tried again 15 minutes later for a size 11 on eastbay and was able to get through with my order *wipes forehead*
Originally Posted by derry1

this was my time ordering from eastbay...how long does it take to get shiping conformation?...I have a order number is that means anything
Originally Posted by PISTONS

$149.99 shipped w/ gift card FTW
roll.gif

for those heads that haven't bought off eastbay yet,

code URLEBT8F for free shipping
Originally Posted by JWiZz3123

my order went through on eastbay!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Originally Posted by Trav T

Eastbay copped! $157.98 shipped and no tax. Good night.
Originally Posted by dmxgod

That was an easy cop on Eastbay..
pimp.gif

Got my size 10..
Congratulations to all that were able to order their shoes from us. 
smokin.gif
  We just received our shipment in, so orders for these shoes should start processing and ship out on Monday.  

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Unfortunately, we can not give out exact numbers, but we do have a good amount available in each size.

As for advice, just be ready when they are available for purchase and try to order them over the phone an online.  If you are ordering online, make sure you already have an account set up and your credit/debit card number saved to your account for a quick checkout.

Good luck!!

EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep... can you at least say the numbers will be similar to the retro IXs that just released on Weds?

For those of you wondering... I didn't jump in right at 11 pm CST... but there was a near full size run still showing. But by the next morning, only a sz 8 was left. So I'm guessing it shouldn't be real hard to get... but we might have to factor in that it seems overall people like these more than the IXs.
The Retro 9s that released on Wednesday was very limited.  We received a lot more the amount of Retro 7s than the Retro 9s, about 6-7 times more.

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Just got a word from the only Champs Sports store here in Winnipeg that no store here is getting the AJVII Olympic (For The Love Of The Game).
I've been going back and forth to Foot Locker and Champs and even other store locations just to inquire on this pair, and now no one's getting it.
What a letdown! I've been asking for two weeks straight and they keep telling me the same things, "come back next week", and now no one's getting a shipment.
I was looking forward to getting a pair too!

Eastbay Rep, are you getting any AJVII Olympic on size 13?
Yup, we will have size 13 as an available size.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thank You, that's a relief!
So what's the price? $199? And what about shipping cost to Canada?
Ammmmm, I hope you placed your order for these shoes last night, as that is when they released.  It was mentioned multiple times by us.  Unfortunately, the shoe is currently sold out and will only become available is someone was to cancel their order.

Originally Posted by sandman117x

What are the chances of the order getting messed up from Eastbay?
Pretty slim, but mistakes do happen.  We will assist any customer with an issue the best we can.

Originally Posted by derry1

Hey did anybody get the message saying (1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 08/13/2010) on confirmation..also says my order was placed 08/12/10 hows that possible when i placed order when countdown ended(12am), i live in the East...just curious..Eastbay Rep-Ray do you care to elaborate 
It says your order was placed on 8/12/10 because we are located in Wisconsin, so it was still 8/12/10 in our time zone when the shoes became available for sale.

Originally Posted by a019

i just checked eastbay and ftl and there showing a timer again. is my computer trippen??
This was just an error with our site.  Once the shoes sold out, the timer came back up.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

All I have to say it F-U eastbay!!

I hit "add to cart" the instant it popped up and it gave me a 9 minute wait time to check out. By the time I got to the checkout page, guess what? SOLD OUT. Thats BS!!

I quickly hit my Finishline tab and they only had a 9 left...Luckly I also had a Nike.com tab open as well and just recieved my confermation email. I am soooooo DONE with Eastbay, they have screwed me for the last time. I would rather pay the 8.00 tax from NDC then deal with their crap.

/rant
I am sorry to hear you were not able to place an order with us. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
  Unfortunately, a lot of other people wanted the shoe as well.  Someone is going to turn up empty handed when the demand is greater than the supply.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

@EastbayRep When ordering online tonight should i refresh after the timer is done or will the "add to cart" button automatically pop up after the timer is done
The "Add to Cart" button automatically pops up after the timer runs down.

EastbayRep - Ray

Copped last sz 11 sold them to the dude that walked in behind me for $250 lol anyone need a sz 13 or trade for 10.5 to 11.5?..... (.i know no buying/trading but ive been a member since like 05 just never post so I can't create a b/s topic)...in the dmv area

Back
Top Bottom