Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

Ron said he'd ship them out sometime this week.  So be on the lookout

Thanks for the heads up.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by torres

man, NDC still have my size 11 in progress....anybody got a shipping notice from them yet? and how long it usually takes for them to ship out?

cross my fingers it won't be canceled...damn, would been an easy cop for me locally, sucks I chose to order online
smh.gif
Got my shipment confirmation Saturday morn.  Kicks should be here tomorrow.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

From eastbay
"Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
3xxxxxx due to lack of product availability."

thanks alot eastbay.
Sorry to hear about that. I have sent you a private message, please reply back so I can see if I can farther assist you.

EastbayRep - Paul

I'm still "in progress" on NDC too. They took the money out of my account though. If I don't get a shipping confirmation by tomorrow I'm cancelling.

If you ordered with ground shipping on Nike.com, you will probably get your tracking tonight/overnight. All expedited shipping gets processed before ground does.

Hope everyone gets their pairs!

Originally Posted by mrhood84

man, NDC still have my size 11 in progress....anybody got a shipping notice from them yet? and how long it usually takes for them to ship out?

cross my fingers it won't be canceled...damn, would been an easy cop for me locally, sucks I chose to order online
smh.gif
You used ground shipping or expedited shipping? mine still in progress...
sick.gif

got confirmation and tracking# through Eastbay....It says order has been fully shipped and the status says closed...I try the tracking#(ups) and there is no update doesn't even show where the package is just my address and the weight of the
box...kinda worried or maybe I'm just jumping the gun.

Originally Posted by derry1

got confirmation and tracking# through Eastbay....It says order has been fully shipped and the status says closed...I try the tracking#(ups) and there is no update doesn't even show where the package is just my address and the weight of the
We can check on your order for you, just private message us with your Customer Number.
nerd.gif

EastbayRep -Paul

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

If you ordered with ground shipping on Nike.com, you will probably get your tracking tonight/overnight. All expedited shipping gets processed before ground does.

you sure about that, bro? I used ground shipping, heck, i even applied "bestrong" to make it free shipping...hope i'm not the last one they will process due to shipping.

Originally Posted by mrhood84

smh.gif
You used ground shipping or expedited shipping? mine still in progress...
sick.gif
2 day air

Anticipated ship date - Aug 13, 2010
Estimated delivery - Aug 18, 2010
Destination
Joliet, IL
Service type - FedEx Home Delivery
Weight4.0 lbs/1.8 kg

FINALLY got my shipping email from NDC..Thank you Baby Jesus!

so apparently FNL was selling negative stock, those who copped this morning from the reup on fnl... dont count on getting your pair... debauchery i tell you!!!!
smh.gif

you sure about that, bro? I used ground shipping, heck, i even applied "bestrong" to make it free shipping...hope i'm not the last one they will process due to shipping.
just got my tracking and used the same free ship code, so it should be in process.  you can call to ask them if there are any problems with your order and they can check.

good luck

as for eastbay they use basic shipping so its not really tracking it just tells you where its at but no est delivery etc.

Originally Posted by derry1

Im sorry but all I have to say to this is .... HOW OLD ARE YOU ???

indifferent.gif

Just kick back dude. If you got a tracking number then your shoes have been shipped. It takes some time for the tracking to update on the web.  

Originally Posted by ildiddy

so apparently FNL was selling negative stock, those who copped this morning from the reup on fnl... dont count on getting your pair... debauchery i tell you!!!!
smh.gif

No, not at all.  Some people will get them. 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

just got my tracking and used the same free ship code, so it should be in process.  you can call to ask them if there are any problems with your order and they can check.

good luck

as for eastbay they use basic shipping so its not really tracking it just tells you where its at but no est delivery etc.
All EXPEDITED (Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day select) get shipped out first. Then they do the ground shipping. Which is what "bestrong" is. Usually ground takes an extra day to process.

Glad you got yours blackcat23mj. Mine get here tomm!

Saw on KAC that there was a restock this morning....quickly called and placed an order and received a confirmation letter within two minutes of hanging up. Hopefully the order goes through!

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Saw on KAC that there was a restock this morning....quickly called and placed an order and received a confirmation letter within two minutes of hanging up. Hopefully the order goes through!

what's KAC?

Zero 0123 wrote:

Glad you got yours blackcat23mj. Mine get here tomm!

thanks!! glad you got yours too!! your arrive tomorrow? lucky haha i should have just gone to the store, they would be on my feet and matching with my dream team jordan jersey by now in these hot days in so cal.

o wells, they are shipped so i just gotta wait....
nerd.gif

stay frosty my friend.

in the pics below, the '04 is shown first or on the left.

shape:
both are very similar in shape including the toebox, although some had previously mentioned they were very different.
the wings and tongue on the '04 are slightly taller.

color:
the white leather has a shine on the '10.
the gold jumpman on the wing and the air jordan on the tongue have shinier thread on the '04.
the silver trim is shinier and has a copper tinge on the '04.
the red on the midsole is brighter on the '10.
the navy on the outsole is brighter on the '10.

quality:
the leather is thicker on the '04. it's noticeable along the edge of the wings.
between the two pairs that were compared, the paint job and stitching is better on the '04.

img3586d.jpg

img3584k.jpg

img3588.jpg

img3587d.jpg

img3602j.jpg

img3604xe.jpg

img3613u.jpg

img3612lm.jpg

img3618z.jpg

img3617u.jpg

img3590f.jpg

img3591rd.jpg