Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Ended up paying $205 for mine. $55 more than retail. Not the worst price, but far from the best
smh.gif

I'll live.

son why not just spend that same amount on a pair of 04's

Not a huge fan of the '04 shape, and I actually kind of like the FTLOTG heart.
ohwell.gif

what? cmon you bugging fam, even if you say the shape is a lil off the quality is better than these.. and there are DS pairs on the bay for $200 BIN

Don't get sucked in man.
I was going to debate being able to find a pair of '04s in my size for $200 BIN, but I literally just did
eek.gif
(Did you put it up to cement that price?
laugh.gif
).

I mean, if anything, it was an impulse move on my part after seeing two of my friends bring their pairs to work with them. Seeing them so up close just really made me want them
smh.gif

I guess it's too late on that sucked in part though, I'm mad that I couldn't at least wait until a site selling them for retail restocked. Weak will. (Seeing the DS pair of '04s in my size has me heated right now)

I've heard that the quality on the '04s isn't the greatest either though, minus the ankle flaps, which are just terrible on the FTLOTGs.

I'll just bear these '10s until next summer, and then I might pick up some of the '04s, since it's kind of too late to take back my purchase now.

Gordon- I feel you on that 100%, only after I copped my 10s did I hit up the bay and feel like a idiot seeing my 04s for $200.... only relief was that I paid $90 for my 10s.... I'll def grab 04s sooner than later though.

Atleast you were honest though, most NTers wouldn't admit that...I respect it.... Shoot me a PM

Can't wait for my pair from sideline. Have not seen one person wearing them on the street yet in the Bean. Cant wait to turn heads and feel like I'm on the DREAM TEAM!

Originally Posted by AlexF

Am I crazy for liking these more than the '04s?
not at all
these all around look better than the 04s imo, people are saying the 2010s quality suck but they arent that bad and they certainly arent any worse than whats been coming out, the leather is like the infrared pack leather
and correct me if Im wrong but the i hear the 04s quality wasnt anything to right home about
i dont mind the heart because it adds a little something to the shoe

These are everywhere in Los Angeles still...Warehouse shoe sale, Sheiks, etc. probably grab a pair next week. i gotta admit that i do like the way they came out.

04= beaters. 2010= ice!

Say what u guys want but we all know by next year d heart logo will make these shoes go up on price. How much does a vnds 04 cost around? Or d ds? These shoes is one of those dat I have no problem wearing evrywhere I go

Are you far from Beaverton? I'd think they'd have some sort of good allocation of stuff by their headquarters....

did any1 get a employee disc on them? not swoosh.... i got the disc on infra pack but had to pay retail on these the manager said no on this one...

JB did a good job with these. I have the 04s. Colors look good. the navy is brighter on the sole and shape looks better on the 2010s.  they feel good on the feet, they dont crease and I had them on since friday morning. 3 days and no creasing is a good retro. This could be JBs turnin point. The flints look good and the cool greys look as close the originals as they can get.(shape wise) maybe JB heard all the complainin.

Another question seeing as I'm about to pick these up online: how do these fit?

My Vred VI's are size 12 btw, should I get them size 12 as well or go up/down half size?

Originally Posted by Retri

Another question seeing as I'm about to pick these up online: how do these fit?

My Vred VI's are size 12 btw, should I get them size 12 as well or go up/down half size?

get a 12, my varsity 6s are a 12 to and i got these in a 12 and they fit perfect
i love the toebox on 7s, they dont seem to crease

EastbayRep wrote:
Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Just got a word from the only Champs Sports store here in Winnipeg that no store here is getting the AJVII Olympic (For The Love Of The Game).
I've been going back and forth to Foot Locker and Champs and even other store locations just to inquire on this pair, and now no one's getting it.
What a letdown! I've been asking for two weeks straight and they keep telling me the same things, "come back next week", and now no one's getting a shipment.
I was looking forward to getting a pair too!

Eastbay Rep, are you getting any AJVII Olympic on size 13?
Yup, we will have size 13 as an available size.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thank You, that's a relief!
So what's the price? $199? And what about shipping cost to Canada?
Ammmmm, I hope you placed your order for these shoes last night, as that is when they released.  It was mentioned multiple times by us.  Unfortunately, the shoe is currently sold out and will only become available is someone was to cancel their order.

Aww, that sucks.
I was there 'til midnight and didn't see any changes on the site, which is why I was still wondering that the AJ IX's is still the latest product.
Ah well, it's all good. Better luck next time, I guess..

eastbay cancelled orders on this one?
frown.gif

I thought that this new system they had would make that stop and make it easier for everyone... sounds like that failed huh?
and you might not have seen them in bean town yet, but these were ALL over harlem on saturday and Plenty were for sale at the Jordan Pop up store (atmos) on 125th
they even had two of the skullcandy packs left

THOSE PACKS WERE 600$!!!!

Back
Top Bottom