Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Didn't even know they dropped. Didn't check this thread much and the lack of updates in the title and OG post don't help either.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Didn't even know they dropped. Didn't check this thread much and the lack of updates in the title and OG post don't help either.
smh.gif

you said you didnt check the thread much so what difference does it make in the title with updates? you werent interested enough to check and if you did you would have read several times when people posted they were releasing.

im just saying.  updates in title etc etc is not a mandatory thing for the poster to do, its out of convenience of the OP....NTers with the whole spoon feeding again...you a long timer too, I would think you should know its not always updated like that.
smh.gif

my boy had the same problem with his pair, being tied too tight and caused a lot of creasing. good thing it didnt happen to either of my pairs

frenchblue that is the greatest idea ever...you should propose that to JB/nike because no one should ever wear shoes that crease. lol

ok ill stop messing around with the anti-crease league

Wow, you guys are pretty ruthless.
I know that wearing shoes will make them crease, but didn't think they were gonna crease as fast as these would.

Wore my pair for 10 minutes sitting down pretty much doing nothing at all, and it already creased up, which is def. a first compare to all the other Jordans that I own, and I'm here to complain about the quality on these, just like half the ppl in this thread, what's the big deal? If I shelled out $150 + tax I want that pair to last as long as possible.

Again this is a public forum, you don't like that I'm complaining about creasing why bother replying? or even posting gifs?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

"Wore my shoes today, 10 minutes later, they crease"

Someone call the whambulance. 

nbufps.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Shoes crease guys. Its not that bad. Just get those force fields.

No offense, but all shoes crease my man. The thing is as we all know the quality will never be as good as it used to be in previous years. Thats just how it is sadly.

good thingi only wear my sneakers to play bball. That way, when they crease, i am not surprised at all. yippy!

Originally Posted by Generic TM

was prolly said before but that @#$% logo ruins it.

I beg to differ broham (in my braxton voice off of the Jamie Foxx show) i actually think the heart logo is a nice touch. IMO it gives a little more variation to  the shoe.

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Originally Posted by Generic TM

was prolly said before but that @#$% logo ruins it.

I beg to differ broham (in my braxton voice off of the Jamie Foxx show) i actually think the heart logo is a nice touch. IMO it gives a little more variation to  the shoe.

Agreed.  At least they changed it up a bit.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Again this is a public forum, you don't like that I'm complaining about creasing why bother replying? or even posting gifs?

Exactly!!  So if you're going to post non-sense, everyone is going to see it.

And if you're complaining, stop buying these damn shoes, and buy some shoes that stay stiff and that don't move with your natural foot motion.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom