Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

nice! did anyone receive a bigger box for the shoes? happened to me twice now from NDC and footaction, the boxes I got are way bigger for my size 11 shoes....

Originally Posted by torres

nice! did anyone receive a bigger box for the shoes? happened to me twice now from NDC and footaction, the boxes I got are way bigger for my size 11 shoes....

Haha I had that problem with the univ. IX's. But my box was not huge this time tho.

Originally Posted by zyr12

My pair creased after 10 mins of wearing, smh.

Pics?  I wore mine for about 3 hours and I was standing or walking the whole time.  I think I have a small crease on the left shoe but it creases like that on all my shoes.  I'll upload a pic after I get home from work.  FYI the leather used is the same leather used on the Univ. Blue IX and white/Infrared VI from earlier this year.

My other pack with plenty of pics. Overall I think the IX Pack is way better. Enjoy :smile:

14wzx5h.jpg

2vn2tyw.jpg

1qjxuu.jpg

30jnscj.jpg

34673n6.jpg

25ho5d5.jpg

wuplzb.jpg

mshnv4.jpg

fydfz7.jpg

2ir5ag8.jpg

i1zn0m.jpg

2rxi1hi.jpg

1551klv.jpg

n3u1iq.jpg

v6jcb9.jpg

2ujhy77.jpg

2e5l0g9.jpg

I received my pair yesterday from eastbay and my pair came with no receipt
ohwell.gif
, just the shoes, box and brown box from eastbay.  Has this happened to anyone else who ordered from eastbay???

ohwell.gif
, just the shoes, box and brown box from eastbay.  Has this happened to anyone else who ordered from eastbay???

Why people on here acting all brand new to the whole crease as soon as you wear them for the first time,remind you people who have had or seen early retros get upset cause the quility JB makes these shoes with nowadays is straight BS.I undstand what hes saying about how easily and fast these new retros crease compared to older retros especially these,it took me five years after wearing my 2004 oly 7s to get a crease,jordan retros from 2008 and beyond have no quilty buy them for casual wear only.

Nice SkullCandy Pack. I really really really wish I was in the area to scoop one up for retail. $600 is already way too much, let alone paying some reseller's rape fee.

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

ohwell.gif
yep, i had the same thing happen to me. oh well, im just glad i got the shoes

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

ohwell.gif
yep, i had the same thing happen to me. oh well, im just glad i got the shoes

Here are my pics after about 3+ hours of wear.  I'm sportin to work tomorrow so this will be the real test.  8+ hours desk jockey status.

just to show they were worn:

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

,it took me five years after wearing my 2004 oly 7s to get a crease,jordan retros from 2008 and beyond have no quilty buy them for casual wear only.
LOL 5 years to get a crease? do you march in your shoes or do you not flex your feet when you walk?

laugh out loud at blackcat23mj. it amazed me too when i read it. makes me wna cop dat 04 olympic. its prolli still nds by now. lol

i think major creasing occurs depending on how heavy you are,. all love to all my big people out there. but if you are quite heavy in weight, we all know dat all dat weight comes down to ur feet. so when u walk, no matter how much u care about creasing each step you take, it will crease. just do d math there.... my pairs dont crease at all. not noticable anyways. (except my fire red Vs.) coz im not dat of a heavy guy. average i would say.... just my opinion tho.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

,it took me five years after wearing my 2004 oly 7s to get a crease,jordan retros from 2008 and beyond have no quilty buy them for casual wear only.
LOL 5 years to get a crease? do you march in your shoes or do you not flex your feet when you walk?
Bought a nds pair of 04 off the bay for 100, and there were creases.  I dont know how that guy didnt get a crease till after 5 year.  Somehow i think he glides instead of walking like the rest of us mere mortals.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Didn't even know they dropped. Didn't check this thread much and the lack of updates in the title and OG post don't help either.
smh.gif

you said you didnt check the thread much so what difference does it make in the title with updates? you werent interested enough to check and if you did you would have read several times when people posted they were releasing.

im just saying.  updates in title etc etc is not a mandatory thing for the poster to do, its out of convenience of the OP....NTers with the whole spoon feeding again...you a long timer too, I would think you should know its not always updated like that.
smh.gif
Yea, I know it aint updated all like that, especially in this day and age of NT. U sound a lil butt hurt for no reason guy
laugh.gif
. I was interested b/c I missed out on em in '04 but I got different priorities now so it's a hit or miss. I'm def keepin up on the Cool Grey thread tho
laugh.gif

Just FYI people. Finishline has sizes 8, 9, 11.5 and 12 available right now. For anyone who might have missed out.

Back
Top Bottom