Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.

SMH AT DUDES THINKING THE HEART LOGO DETRACTS FROM THE SHOE. IMO, LOOKS GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT LOGO. COPPED IF I CAN MY HANDS ON A PAIR.

It's not like it's a purple heart or some ishh!These are going to look nice on my feet(;I think these will be a GR, like the FTLOG 9's...

It's not like it's a purple heart or some ishh!These are going to look nice on my feet(;I think these will be a GR, like the FTLOG 9's...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

Will definitely cop in August!

QFT.  If there was no logo, cats would be complaining about the choice of a VII retro in the first place.  Some of you require eternal Kleenex. 
smh.gif
  NO RETRO IS EVER 100% LIKE THE OG (or even the Retro before it).  GET OVER IT AND LIVE ON.

^^ im pretty sure the 2004 retro sole was black, unless it was a dark navy, i could of sworn it was black, these seem to have a brighter sole.. these are definetly one of my favorites joints... i hope they dont have that 175 price tag.. thanks for clearing that up  

^^ im pretty sure the 2004 retro sole was black, unless it was a dark navy, i could of sworn it was black, these seem to have a brighter sole.. these are definetly one of my favorites joints... i hope they dont have that 175 price tag.. thanks for clearing that up  

Horrible. Fark this brand.

I feel sorry for the people who waste hard-earned money on anything this company continues to sh-t out.

Horrible. Fark this brand.

I feel sorry for the people who waste hard-earned money on anything this company continues to sh-t out.

mikecabrera wrote:

smh.gif

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

mikecabrera wrote:

smh.gif

Let me explain to you guys something about consumer rights. A customer can say whatever they hell they like to about whatever the hell they like to. How do you expect everyone to like something?! You two are just as guilty for opening your mouth as anyone else..

..the irony of you guys criticizing others for criticizing something!!  
laugh.gif

theyre mad dope. and i think the logo is a nice addition. its symbolic of Mike giving everything he had to go undefeated in the Olympics. I had a good feeling these were coming back out. this year is more or less repeating 2004-2005.

i would be surprised if we saw Xs and Vs next year. with that said, these are copped

Back
Top Bottom