Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Before the announcement of this release i had 3 pairs of 04s i had bookmarked to cop when i had the money and now they're all gone.

Now that this is on everybody's mind i'm going to have to drop extra cash to get the 04.

the 2010's are ok but why pay retail for those and with a little extra i can get what i want.

Hope these are easy for everyone to cop.

Originally Posted by slimcjr

http://www.sidelineappare...iiolympic-304775103.html

They have a few sizes left. I was lucky enough to cop the last size 10.
Just copped as well...Copped the last 10.5...Anyone order from sideline apparel???Hows their service??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just ordered my size 10.5 off sideline, came to 160 after shipping. Now that I have my size secured, Ill be out to get more on release day. These are fire.

I've spotted another subtle difference that nobody should care about....

The back heel tabs with the #9 are reversed. Or I should say back to the "OG" way from 1992.

1992 Originals (right shoe):
back07-06.gif

2004 Retro
aj7_olympic_10.jpg

2010 Retro:

Like I said...It's very subtle and nobody will really care about it. Things could have been worse and they dropped this on us:
jordan_vii_look_see_sample.jpg

Originally Posted by purplehazen

at least the symbol is not on the toe box,
this is like the billionth time ive heard this excuse.

thats like saying "well atleast i didnt get violated in my earhole....."

these should ahve came with a tongue ring and a free coupon to get a heart shaped tattoo on your chest. lol

glad i have my 04's.

just when u think jb is on the right track they release this and make the white/back ix look fake.

the only good that has come of this is they will drive the price down on the 04 retros.

its my opinion so people please dont get sensitive and upset.
smile.gif

I scooped these up yesterday. Quality is good. Definitely not the worst by a long shot. That comment that they are the worst pair in the last 25 years is just ridiculous. Shape and leather is better than the '04's imo. The heart is easily lived with for me and in fact I think it breaks up the white heel area rather nicely. Good work with these jb! Time to go un ds my pair!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by purplehazen

at least the symbol is not on the toe box,
this is like the billionth time ive heard this excuse.

thats like saying "well atleast i didnt get violated in my earhole....."

these should ahve came with a tongue ring and a free coupon to get a heart shaped tattoo on your chest. lol

glad i have my 04's.

just when u think jb is on the right track they release this and make the white/back ix look fake.

the only good that has come of this is they will drive the price down on the 04 retros.

its my opinion so people please dont get sensitive and upset.
smile.gif

thats what I'm hoping for
smokin.gif

Can't do it. That symbol just kills it for me. I don't mind if they gave us the #23 instead of #9 or if the little 7 shaped thing on the back is oriented differently. If only there was a way to somehow rip off that symbol without damaging the shoe, I'd do it.

Is the FTLOTG logo REALLY that serious as to call it a deal breaker?

And does every last person that feels this way have to post it? At least 3 responses every page have been the same comment; we get it, you're passing.

Back
Top Bottom