Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

laugh.gif
 @ all the people who think theyre so "special" because they have the inferior 2004 version. these look great and people actually hate to admit it.

the logo actually ties into the heart that the Dream Team of 1992 showed. they were one of the best teams of all time.

People don't realize that publicly displaying their dislike for these and always going on about how they're on the hunt for 04's now are actually causing re-sellers to get away with pushing the price they're letting the 04's go for UP.

Idiots
smh.gif

Those pics on the last page make these look beautiful. Can't wait until Friday after work to cop.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the more I look.... The more I like....

Originally Posted by sthebest

laugh.gif
 @ all the people who think theyre so "special" because they have the inferior 2004 version. these look great and people actually hate to admit it.

the logo actually ties into the heart that the Dream Team of 1992 showed. they were one of the best teams of all time.
yea took alot of heart beating on bums
laugh.gif
come on son i seen every 92 game stayed up hella late and $@+% just to see dudes pound on dudes who were worse than the iraqi national basket ball team.

they didnt show heart they showed SKILL. and just how superior they were and how inferior the world was back then.

roll.gif
@ heart

nice try though kid. "inferior"?
laugh.gif
hey wahtever makes you sleep at night

these shoes look awesome... but i aint with that heart $@+% so you can quit with the sideways insults...

Idiots

you mad? dont blame anyone here. you blame dudes who got these heart vii's on ebay for $10 less than 2004 retros... i see no prices being driven up son. sorry

was going to cop until i saw the quality on these

leather is horrible just like all the ix's from this yr and there were glue marks all over all the pairs i saw

they looked like c grades

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

yea took alot of heart beating on bums
laugh.gif
come on son i seen every 92 game stayed up hella late and $@+% just to see dudes pound on dudes who were worse than the iraqi national basket ball team.

they didnt show heart they showed SKILL. and just how superior they were and how inferior the world was back then.

roll.gif
@ heart

nice try though kid. "inferior"?
laugh.gif
hey wahtever makes you sleep at night

these shoes look awesome... but i aint with that heart $@+% so you can quit with the sideways insults...

you mad? dont blame anyone here. you blame dudes who got these heart vii's on ebay for $10 less than 2004 retros... i see no prices being driven up son. sorry

LOL it does take heart to make the rest of the world look like crap in basketball.

I stand by my statement that the 04s are/were inferior. Rock hard pleather and a different shape does not equal a earth shattering release quality wise. But hey, if these didnt have the heart logo, people would still find something to complain about. But if having your 04s makes you feel good and reminisce about the "good ol days", then more power to you bruh. we should all be glad that these olympic viis werent a re-release of the Miro viis
roll.gif

im in central florida currently, about an hour from orlando. is that MENS CLOSET place the only ones getting them or are other stores confirmed?

Originally Posted by skep

im in central florida currently, about an hour from orlando. is that MENS CLOSET place the only ones getting them or are other stores confirmed?
Well i also live in central fla. and thus far the only spot confirmed to get em is mens. My suggestion is to google all notable footlockers, footaction, and  finishline. Try altamonte mall, florida mall, or maybe even millenia mall.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 lol naw we (well I ) dont think we are special homie. I agree with you these are hot and the heart on the side is a creative design. Regardless, I am a big fan of the olympic VII's, after all these are my grails.

Originally Posted by utl768

was going to cop until i saw the quality on these

leather is horrible just like all the ix's from this yr and there were glue marks all over all the pairs i saw

they looked like c grades

I agree with you with and I don't like the shape of the toe box. Thats why i made the right decision by passing on these. I've made poor decisions in the past and this shoe will not let me make the same mistake. 

Just got a word from the only Champs Sports store here in Winnipeg that no store here is getting the AJVII Olympic (For The Love Of The Game).
I've been going back and forth to Foot Locker and Champs and even other store locations just to inquire on this pair, and now no one's getting it.
What a letdown! I've been asking for two weeks straight and they keep telling me the same things, "come back next week", and now no one's getting a shipment.
I was looking forward to getting a pair too!

Eastbay Rep, are you getting any AJVII Olympic on size 13?

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Well i also live in central fla. and thus far the only spot confirmed to get em is mens. My suggestion is to google all notable footlockers, footaction, and  finishline. Try altamonte mall, florida mall, or maybe even millenia mall.

well im currently in leesburg area, all those sound like they are closer to orlando, correct? i assume ill either have to take the trip or attempt to order online

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

well im currently in leesburg area, all those sound like they are closer to orlando, correct? i assume ill either have to take the trip or attempt to order online
yeah mens closet is the best bet for this release, I also heard that footaction and footlocker got them too

Back
Top Bottom