Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Just got confirmation my FNL is getting them, while waiting for confirmation I may have lost my desire for these. Still got a 10.5 on hold, but I have some Lunarglides 2's and kids shoes on my mind now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jamminj606

Gonna be working Friday night when they drop so said screw it ordered my size 11 off sneakerpost.com for $205 shipped.About $25 more than eastbay and about $5 more than nike.com (after tax shipping) - but no big deal to secure a pair for sure.
These are dropping Thursday night. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Thursday night? I'm from arizona and another eastbay rep told me that it shud be ready for online order Friday 10pm. Can u pls confirm this. I don't know if other place will have em early considering of the time zone I'm at. Thanks.

Gonna be working Friday night when they drop so said screw it ordered my size 11 off sneakerpost.com for $205 shipped. About $25 more than eastbay and about $5 more than nike.com (after tax shipping) - but no big deal to secure a pair for sure.

EastbayRep - Ray

I was going to reply to jammin after his comment.

I'm going to be on a plane from 6:45 to 8:30 this friday...

Was a tad dissapointed that i wouldn't be able to hit up a computer in time to cop a pair.

Guess jesus is black after all.

YES!!!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Gonna be working Friday night when they drop so said screw it ordered my size 11 off sneakerpost.com for $205 shipped.About $25 more than eastbay and about $5 more than nike.com (after tax shipping) - but no big deal to secure a pair for sure.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thursday night? I'm from arizona and another eastbay rep told me that it shud be ready for online order Friday 10pm. Can u pls confirm this. I don't know if other place will have em early considering of the time zone I'm at. Thanks.
The release date and time on these is going to be Thursday night-8/12/10 at 11PM Central Time Zone, 10PM Mountain "Arizona", 9pm Pacific and 12AM Eastern - this being early Friday morning for Eastern.
happy.gif

We hope this helps you out and we apoligize for any confusion and any miss information you may have received.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Paul   

Got my pair today from an Athlete's Foot around the way, manager sold them to me early since I shop with him a lot and he only got one pair for each size. 
No regrets here

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Gonna be working Friday night when they drop so said screw it ordered my size 11 off sneakerpost.com for $205 shipped. About $25 more than eastbay and about $5 more than nike.com (after tax shipping) - but no big deal to secure a pair for sure.

EastbayRep - Ray

The release date and time on these is going to be Thursday night-8/12/10 at 11PM Central Time Zone, 10PM Mountain "Arizona", 9pm Pacific and 12AM Eastern - this being early Friday morning for Eastern.
happy.gif

We hope this helps you out and we apoligize for any confusion and any miss information you may have received.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Paul   

word. i will be ready thursday night by 8.. lol  these releases is hard enuff to get as it is plus the time zone bs doesnt help at all. lol but thanks for helpin man. i know its not your fault. god, what would we do without these eastbay reps. footlocker, finshline sure dont got the service like eastbay. both are garbage when it comes to customer service. because they know its just another KID that wants shoes.    

I've always wanted these. I don't care for the stupid heart sign, illl still cop tho.
JB should've put these in a pack with the olympic navy blue 6's. The "olympic pack" would have been gpoat.

1 of my spots aint gettin em. now i am depending on my other spot. if they don't get em i'll just hunt down an '04 pair.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Magic1978 wrote:

sthebest wrote:

NobleKane wrote:

sthebest wrote:

laugh.gif
 @ all the people who think theyre so "special" because they have the inferior 2004 version. these look great and people actually hate to admit it.

the logo actually ties into the heart that the Dream Team of 1992 showed. they were one of the best teams of all time.
yea took alot of heart beating on bums
laugh.gif
come on son i seen every 92 game stayed up hella late and $@+% just to see dudes pound on dudes who were worse than the iraqi national basket ball team.

they didnt show heart they showed SKILL. and just how superior they were and how inferior the world was back then.

roll.gif
@ heart

nice try though kid. "inferior"?
laugh.gif
hey wahtever makes you sleep at night

these shoes look awesome... but i aint with that heart $@+% so you can quit with the sideways insults...

Idiots

you mad? dont blame anyone here. you blame dudes who got these heart vii's on ebay for $10 less than 2004 retros... i see no prices being driven up son. sorry

LOL it does take heart to make the rest of the world look like crap in basketball.

I stand by my statement that the 04s are/were inferior. Rock hard pleather and a different shape does not equal a earth shattering release quality wise. But hey, if these didnt have the heart logo, people would still find something to complain about. But if having your 04s makes you feel good and reminisce about the "good ol days", then more power to you bruh. we should all be glad that these olympic viis werent a re-release of the Miro viis
roll.gif

Do you have the 2004's?
i personally dont have them, but have OG Raptors, have had French Blue VIIs, and have CDP Hares. I have also held the 2004's in hand many times. the shape from 2002-2004 VIIs is pretty off and they recently have started correcting the shape. and 04 Olympics have rock hard pleather (doesnt feel like leather to me, but the 2010 version likely won't either). From what I see, the only major differences are that the shades of navy are lighter on the 2010, the 9s face the OG position, and that the grey is slightly darker. The FTLOTG VIIs look like a good retro to me.

Figured you were bashing a pair of sneakers you don't own.
smh.gif
Continue on.....

Sorry if already posted.
skull1.jpg

skull2.jpg
skull3.jpg

"As part of Jordan Brand’s retail takeover at Atmos – transforming the iconic Harlem sneaker store into a Jordan-only pop-up store – they’ve partnered with Skullcandy to produce limited run of “For the Love of the Game

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ congrats on 6000 Drew
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got a text and my pair is on the way
pimp.gif

still debating if i should get a twin 
frown.gif
oh didnt even notice i was at 6000,....thanks joe.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sthebest

Magic1978 wrote:

sthebest wrote:

NobleKane wrote:

sthebest wrote:

laugh.gif
 @ all the people who think theyre so "special" because they have the inferior 2004 version. these look great and people actually hate to admit it.

the logo actually ties into the heart that the Dream Team of 1992 showed. they were one of the best teams of all time.
yea took alot of heart beating on bums
laugh.gif
come on son i seen every 92 game stayed up hella late and $@+% just to see dudes pound on dudes who were worse than the iraqi national basket ball team.

they didnt show heart they showed SKILL. and just how superior they were and how inferior the world was back then.

roll.gif
@ heart

nice try though kid. "inferior"?
laugh.gif
hey wahtever makes you sleep at night

these shoes look awesome... but i aint with that heart $@+% so you can quit with the sideways insults...

you mad? dont blame anyone here. you blame dudes who got these heart vii's on ebay for $10 less than 2004 retros... i see no prices being driven up son. sorry

LOL it does take heart to make the rest of the world look like crap in basketball.

I stand by my statement that the 04s are/were inferior. Rock hard pleather and a different shape does not equal a earth shattering release quality wise. But hey, if these didnt have the heart logo, people would still find something to complain about. But if having your 04s makes you feel good and reminisce about the "good ol days", then more power to you bruh. we should all be glad that these olympic viis werent a re-release of the Miro viis
roll.gif

Do you have the 2004's?
i personally dont have them, but have OG Raptors, have had French Blue VIIs, and have CDP Hares. I have also held the 2004's in hand many times. the shape from 2002-2004 VIIs is pretty off and they recently have started correcting the shape. and 04 Olympics have rock hard pleather (doesnt feel like leather to me, but the 2010 version likely won't either). From what I see, the only major differences are that the shades of navy are lighter on the 2010, the 9s face the OG position, and that the grey is slightly darker. The FTLOTG VIIs look like a good retro to me.

Figured you were bashing a pair of sneakers you don't own.
smh.gif
Continue on.....

So it would be okay if I bash a shoe only if I own it?  
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom