Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by UST23

I would have copped if not for that heart logo. Same with the 9's.

the logo flows well with the colors & im waiting on those ix to hit outlets so i can cop em

^^^^^ I co sign! These are for sure crack. Lol waiting around for a decent pair of 04 olympics. To beat nd use more. =)

^^^^^ I co sign! These are for sure crack. Lol waiting around for a decent pair of 04 olympics. To beat nd use more. =)

^^damn son click one time i fell like these shoes came and went quick didnt really hear much or see them much

yeah they sold out QUICK on NDC FTL.com and FNL.com ... I got one luckily! 
happy.gif

Here in SoCal only a few spots got them. Even so, they were a slow burner. I could do without the heart logo though.

I'm glad I waited I picked up  two pairs in the past two weeks from Eastbay for retail free shipping a 10.5 and 11. I can't complain about Eastbay anymore
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Wore mine 14 hrs straight, walking around. Not the slightest bit of creasing or dirt
pimp.gif
14 hours and no crease? were you using force fields?

Wore mine 14 hrs straight, walking around. Not the slightest bit of creasing or dirt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by a019

pimp.gif
THESE REALLY DONT CREASE AT ALL I'VE WORN MY TWICE WITHOUT FORCE FIELDS AND NOT A SINGLE CREASE

six foot 220 pound guy in FTLOTG. Serveigh says?

Very minimal creasage.

Well constructed shoe. Quality on point. Space Needle.

These are true to the game, I like the blue is just a TOUCH lighter than the 04's (yes I have both to compare) this was a great release IMO

still got an 8.5 at a mall in my city....

These are true to the game, I like the blue is just a TOUCH lighter than the 04's (yes I have both to compare) this was a great release IMO

still got an 8.5 at a mall in my city....

Back
Top Bottom