Omarion on YOUNG MONEY? %$+ ? Why?

"if it worked for Drake, imagine what it'll do for me!"

smh.gif

BTW, it would make more sense for Lloyd to be on YM...they have success together.

I thought he JUST signed to Mosely Music but this might be better for me because I didn't wanna see a bunch of Timbo, Danja, Royal Court, Clutch productionwasted on Omarion
I loved "Ice Box" but let's not get carried away with giving someone like Omarion an album worth of that level ofbeats/writing....

why would you want Lloyd on YM? he's doin fine where he is...they had two hits but I don't want a Lloyd/Wayne album...

Tdot explain fam. I always thought that Young Money did actually house some artist such as Boo and Gotti (yea i know old but still), and also artist like MackMaine and Gutta...

I do feel that YM has been working as a management comany as of late tho with artist such as Tyga, Drake, and I think even Nikki who all seem to have seperatedeals as well as the YM imprint

This is dumb on his part. F around and get "No Money" (who's dropped an album with YM?) ...

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Tdot explain fam. I always thought that Young Money did actually house some artist such as Boo and Gotti (yea i know old but still), and also artist like Mack Maine and Gutta...

I do feel that YM has been working as a management comany as of late tho with artist such as Tyga, Drake, and I think even Nikki who all seem to have seperate deals as well as the YM imprint
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

"if it worked for Drake, imagine what it'll do for me!"

smh.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

he IS on mosely music... just because he typed young money doesnt mean anything...
Once again some one who's not in the industry speaking non-sense, he's YM now! He's not on Mosely Music!

Young Money isnt a label? HUH?!?!?! So is Cash Money not a label? Young Money is an offset imprint under the Cash Money Label, but doesnt make it any less of a"Label"! Well since Young Money aint a Label tell me who Drake is signed too? He's Def UMG/ Cash Money / Young Money

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Young Money isnt a label? HUH?!?!?! So is Cash Money not a label? Young Money is an offset imprint under the Cash Money Label, but doesnt make it any less of a "Label"! Well since Young Money aint a Label tell me who Drake is signed too? He's Def UMG/ Cash Money / Young Money
He's signed to Atlantic if I'm not mistaken..or Universal... he's only a YM affiliate.

....does YM even have distribution? it IS an imaginary label...cause NOTHING comes out on it...it is nothing more than an extra stamp to put on the back ofWayne cd's and on the front of mixtapes

O's bum #@% shoulda just stayed at MM and hoped he caught that JT/Nelly Furtado wave (owwww
indifferent.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom