Omarion on YOUNG MONEY? %$+ ? Why?

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

....does YM even have distribution? it IS an imaginary label...cause NOTHING comes out on it...it is nothing more than an extra stamp to put on the back of Wayne cd's and on the front of mixtapes

O's bum #@% shoulda just stayed at MM and hoped he caught that JT/Nelly Furtado wave (owwww
indifferent.gif
)

Universal Music Group distribute Cash Money/Young Money

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Young Money isnt a label? HUH?!?!?! So is Cash Money not a label? Young Money is an offset imprint under the Cash Money Label, but doesnt make it any less of a "Label"! Well since Young Money aint a Label tell me who Drake is signed too? He's Def UMG/ Cash Money / Young Money
He's signed to Atlantic if I'm not mistaken..or Universal... he's only a YM affiliate.
Not True!

watch people start hatin on Omarion soon....

anyways...yea Lloyd would have been better...Lloyd/Wayne album woulda been DOPE!

....does YM even have distribution? it IS an imaginary label...cause NOTHING comes out on it...it is nothing more than an extra stamp to put on the back of Wayne cd's and on the front of mixtapes

O's bum #@% shoulda just stayed at MM and hoped he caught that JT/Nelly Furtado wave (owwww
indifferent.gif
)

But YM has existedabout 3-4 prolly more yrs...and have dropped 0 solely young money albums

Originally Posted by MrWavez

watch people start hatin on Omarion soon....

anyways...yea Lloyd would have been better...Lloyd/Wayne album woulda been DOPE!

they had two hits i think an album would be OD...

now a Songz/Drake album i'll take
pimp.gif

young money is not a record label its a crew. and he shouts it in a song called Think My Girl Is (Ay AY) which is fire!

Young Money isnt a label? HUH?!?!?! So is Cash Money not a label? Young Money is an offset imprint under the Cash Money Label, but doesnt make it any less of a "Label"! Well since Young Money aint a Label tell me who Drake is signed too? He's Def UMG/ Cash Money / Young Money
Atlantic
eyes.gif
grin.gif

He sounded great on Bria's Interlude in my opinion. Good look for Wayne at least.

indifferent.gif
)

Kinda...

They Universal...is distribution for Lil' Wayne who is Cash Money/Young Money

Universal may of gave a Young Money distribution for 1 Group Album, but every artist is responsible for having his own distribution.

By signing to Young Money is means that Lil' Wayne will Executive Produce the album, and basically yay or nay the songs!

Its like Dipset...

Cam is Dispet Asylum

Jim was Dipset / Koch now he is Dipset / Atlantic

Juelz was Dipset / Def Jam

Jr Writer is Dipset / Baby Grand

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Young Money's an imaginary label.

laugh.gif
Dude might get the Curren$y treatment.

laugh.gif

smh...
smh.gif

you're dumb as hell....Curren$y was actually signed to Young Money/Cash Money/ Universal
And didn't drop and album under them.

Shut the hell up before you start slinging your #$%& like some monkey.

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh...
smh.gif

you're dumb as hell....Curren$y was actually signed to Young Money/Cash Money/ Universal

but he was still signed....and if i'm slinging anything its towards the women that birthed you

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh...
smh.gif

but he was still signed....and if i'm slinging anything its towards the women that birthed you

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
you lose lifelessons, you proved no point

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Young Money isn't a label people

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go buy the Carter 3 and Tyga's album[/color] and tell me what you see on the back.

Why would anyone in their right mind do that?

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

LifeLessons wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh...
smh.gif

but he was still signed....and if i'm slinging anything its towards the women that birthed
you

laugh.gif

what point was i trying to prove....all i was saying was that curren$y was the only artist ever signed to the label....thats it and thats all...you lose forhaving that sn and being soft

what point was i trying to prove....all i was saying was that curren$y was the only artist along with Lil' Wayne and Tyga ever signed to the label....thats it and thats all...you lose for having that sn and being soft
Fixed

what point was i trying to prove....all i was saying was that curren$y was the only artist along with Lil' Wayne and Tyga ever signed to the label....thats it and thats all...you lose for
having that sn and being soft
Fixed

wayne dont count
laugh.gif
.....tyga?
nerd.gif
didnt know that...i thought it was nothing more then an affiliation....i swear his album came out on anotherlabel....i'm pretty sure baby wont let anything come out on YM unless its tied in w/ cash money and universal

what point was i trying to prove....all i was saying was that curren$y was the only artist along with Lil' Wayne and Tyga ever signed to the label....thats it and thats all...you lose for
having that sn and being soft
Fixed

wayne dont count
laugh.gif
.....tyga?
nerd.gif
didnt know that...i thought it was nothing more then an affiliation....i swear his album came out on another label....i'm pretty sure baby wont let anything come out on YM unless its tied in w/ cash money and universal
Decadency(sp)/Young Money

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

LifeLessons wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh...
smh.gif

but he was still signed....and if i'm slinging anything its towards the women that birthed
you

laugh.gif

what point was i trying to prove....all i was saying was that curren$y was the only artist ever signed to the label....thats it and thats all...you lose for having that sn and being soft
You proved that you're incapable of making logical statements relevant to existing conversations. Dude can be signed clearly, and still notdrop an album. Unsigned artists dont drop albums, either indie or major, doesn't happen cause they damn sure can't fund it.

Whether or not hes signed to YM, (which i assume hes signed to cause drake is MANAGED by the same people as wayne and kanye so its safe to say its more thanmanagement) dude has the potential to NOT do well. Drake was like a new brand of chips. Been on the shelf for a good while, but no one knew how good they were.Omarion? kinda like a flavor no ones really checkin for but kinda doesn't need new fans.

That being said, if what i've said up to this point is irrelevant, you still lose for quoting someone what that stupid @@$ response. Your progression ofimmaturity incites me to ask the mods if you're of age yet.

The ignorance in this thread I tell ya, dudes swear they're A&R's and %!*@ on here ....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom