Omarion on YOUNG MONEY? %$+ ? Why?

Fact of the matter is, "Omarion is signed to Young Money" means we're just going to put a Young Money logo under the Mosley Music/Interscope logofor no reason.

^ Exactly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

what point was i trying to prove....all i was saying was that curren$y was the only artist ever signed to the label....thats it and thats all...you lose for having that sn and being soft
You proved that you're incapable of making logical statements relevant to existing conversations. Dude can be signed clearly, and still not drop an album. Unsigned artists dont drop albums, either indie or major, doesn't happen cause they damn sure can't fund it.

Whether or not hes signed to YM, (which i assume hes signed to cause drake is MANAGED by the same people as wayne and kanye so its safe to say its more than management) dude has the potential to NOT do well. Drake was like a new brand of chips. Been on the shelf for a good while, but no one knew how good they were. Omarion? kinda like a flavor no ones really checkin for but kinda doesn't need new fans.

That being said, if what i've said up to this point is irrelevant, you still lose for quoting someone what that stupid @@$ response. Your progression of immaturity incites me to ask the mods if you're of age yet.

Owned.

Fact of the matter is, "Omarion is signed to Young Money" means we're just going to put an extra "Young Money" logo under the MosleyMusic which will be under the Interscope logo for no apparent reason.

M1dnightMobster wrote:

I DONT PASS wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Young Money's an imaginary label.

laugh.gif
Dude might get the Curren$y treatment.

laugh.gif

smh...
smh.gif

you're dumb as hell....Curren$y was actually signed to Young Money/Cash Money/ Universal

And didn't drop and album under them.

Shut the hell up before you start slinging your #$%& like some monkey.

but he was still signed....and if i'm slinging anything its towards the women that birthed

you

laugh.gif
you lose lifelessons, you proved no point

what point was i trying to prove....all i was saying was that curren$y was the only artist ever signed to the label....thats it and thats all...you lose for
having that sn and being soft
You proved that you're incapable of making logical statements relevant to existing conversations. Dude can be signed clearly, and still not drop an album. Unsigned artists dont drop albums, either indie or major, doesn't happen cause they damn sure can't fund it.

Whether or not hes signed to YM, (which i assume hes signed to cause drake is MANAGED by the same people as wayne and kanye so its safe to say its more than management) dude has the potential to NOT do well. Drake was like a new brand of chips. Been on the shelf for a good while, but no one knew how good they were. Omarion? kinda like a flavor no ones really checkin for but kinda doesn't need new fans.

That being said, if what i've said up to this point is irrelevant, you still lose for quoting someone what that stupid @@$ response. Your progression of immaturity incites me to ask the mods if you're of age yet.

84e16b3af1df0be5fb0925e16c44a1ddbfb70e00.jpg

tell 'em why you're mad.....all i said was that he was signed because universal was promoting him on their site....him dropping an album wasnt even inmy post lil dude because it never happened...
laugh.gif

i stated facts....and to whoever....hell nah i dont think i'm an a&r...i just stated what is known...i save the wannabe a&r stuff to you andillionaire...i'd rather live my normal life then pretend

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Young Money isn't a label people

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go buy the [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Carter 3[/color] and Tyga's album[/color] and tell me what you see on the back.

Why would anyone in their right mind do that?

idk bro ask the 3 million plus who did...
grin.gif

M1dnightMobster wrote:

I DONT PASS wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Young Money's an imaginary label.

laugh.gif
Dude might get the Curren$y treatment.

laugh.gif

smh...
smh.gif

you're dumb as hell....Curren$y was actually signed to Young Money/Cash Money/ Universal

And didn't drop and album under them.

Shut the hell up before you start slinging your #$%& like some monkey.

but he was still signed....and if i'm slinging anything its towards the women that birthed

you

laugh.gif
you lose lifelessons, you proved no point

what point was i trying to prove....all i was saying was that curren$y was the only artist ever signed to the label....thats it and thats all...you lose for
having that sn and being soft

84e16b3af1df0be5fb0925e16c44a1ddbfb70e00.jpg

tell 'em why you're mad.....all i said was that he was signed because universal was promoting him on their site....him dropping an album wasnt even in my post lil dude because it never happened...
laugh.gif

i stated facts....and to whoever....hell nah i dont think i'm an a&r...i just stated what is known...i save the wannabe a&r stuff to you and illionaire...i'd rather live my normal life then pretend
hey, did you know you edited that to add the disclaimer? just stop talking and coming at dudes for no reason. no one is pretending either. Idon't care what you know, but dont try and act all hard for no reason. its the internet. google a titty or something. You happened to step out of line thenfeel the need to take the time to upload a photo to show how "apathetic" you are about the situation, which in your case only shows how much it hurtto hear the truth. I'll know to read your posts on NT with a Aral Sea of salt...

All these people "signed to Young Money" but are any of them every going to release an album?

We keep hearing about this Young Money compilation that is supposed to come out but we'll see. My bet is Rebirth drops and the next project is Carter 4.

Is YM even a label?

Back
Top Bottom