OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

Those aren't XI's people. . You can see that the patent leather does not go all the way around the shoe if you look closely. They MAY be six rings.

Originally Posted by DJ236

Those aren't XI's people. . You can see that the patent leather does not go all the way around the shoe if you look closely. They MAY be six rings.
If you're talking about the toe box then thats the light bouncing off the gold so it doesnt look like it wraps all the way around. These areXIs

EDIT: I TAKE IT BACK!!!
roll.gif

Those are completely different from any other XI's out there. I can't say I like them very much though
You got me.

Originally Posted by DJ236

No offense, but you might look real dumb if you're wrong
laugh.gif

I am pretty sure they're not.. The structure of the shoe just does not show any kind of Air Jordan XI likeness...

Lol if I had the slightest bit of doubt I wouldnt have posted this many times in this thread. Look very close. I know these are XIs

Haha yeah. He's not wrong. They're definitely XI's. I think with green laces...maybe that's what is throwing you off

yep they def are 11s. you could see them there when they called the defensive 3 seconds in the background. they are nice

yes they are the 11s

i seen them in the background after whoever shot the last free throw attempt before pierce.

Back
Top Bottom