OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

Originally Posted by blco02

Those ARE XI's.

They look kinda hideous though.
exactly my thoughts they are GROSS looking, what a bad color way.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Those are not the BEST 11 EVER, should have known this would come from someone with a Post count of 8....

initially i thought they were IE lows with the green sole or watever, then i thought they were some kind of trainers or new team shoe. They actually lookpretty weak considering the previous XI mids released. I'd have to pass if this colorway released.... but im happy seeing a XI player exclusive. When wasthe last time we've seen PE of these kicks?

Yeap they're XI's. They ugly as hell though IMO. Ray could've picked a better color way/color blocking then that.

thanks for the pics!!! those look nice... but I'm sure up close they must be smoking

Those ARE XI's.

woulda been cool if they were a SHINY canndypaint type
laugh.gif
Gold instead of a flat gold color
indifferent.gif

LMAO at dudes beasting just because they are XIs....not only is it a hideous colorway, the shoe looks rediculously off.

The first time I saw them I thought I wasn't seeing things right. Then I saw them again and realized they were in fact actual XI mids. I'm not gonnasay if I like them or not yet until I see some decent pics.

I was just surprised more than anything that I was seeing some XI mids in an NBA game, not to mention the fact they were PE's.

Those ARE XI's.

woulda been cool if they were a SHINY canndypaint type
laugh.gif
Gold instead of a flat gold color
indifferent.gif

Yea that flaky paint is what threw me off on deciding which shoe it was. That type of PL is not on any of the other XI's and it looked odd onTV. When they zoomed in I could tell what they were.

Oh yeah one more thing...

Actually at first I thought they were FAKE.........until I saw number 20 on the back of the celts jersey. Then I knew they were legit.

Back
Top Bottom