OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

Originally Posted by AliQ87

whoa suprise suprise. those are looking nice... now all the haters of the black white pic can come here and beast.

I know one person who probably "feels stupid" but I'm not going there.

It's the same drill each time around. We get an early sketch, wear test modeletc., it's flamed profusely, then final production pics surface & not all, but many switch it up & are
pimp.gif
about them. XX's were compared tostilettos, XX1's were compared to some ATR's, XX2's were a D.Edwards Team J, and XX3's were Answer VIII's. Release model pics changed up& people jumped the fence quickly.

Nevertheless, still won't cop until a Emp. App. Not that they're not worth it, just that everyone knows that thesignature model liquidates very slowly, thanks to JB's reliance on retros.

Once you hold them.... come talk to me.

Your mind will change.

But the bandwagon will begin to fill up shortly... get on while you can

now i see were they were sayin mj finger print was design within the shoe or watevr, it look like it on the bottom

Originally Posted by KingOfJordanz

they look like dubs a tiny bit
Ditto. They do a look a lot better than that BW image. I actually didn't like them when I saw that first image but I definitely changed mymind. Not gonna spend the $230. Hopping on the bandwagon with the quickness.

i kinda like it

but so much carbon fiber, i hate that part, with JB quality, its gonna break after 1/2 hour wear

ijapino, speaks the truth.

As I said when I saw the black and white scan. It's a nice classic design. However, they look even better than I expected from those pics (almost like aXIII/XVI combo). I can't wait to see good pics.

i gotta see better pics to gather an any real judgments. I wouldn't spend $230 on those...maybe $150

for real... baby J, its like JB hired you to watch over this site and create hype

These look much better than the photocopy and the photoshopped pic. My imagination couldn't stretch that far. I WAS very disapointed and let down...Now, Isee lots of potential!!! I'm Excited

Back
Top Bottom