OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

my xx2 are still ds... not gonna wear any time soon especially since winter is upon us

xx1 is too bulky although the red suede version is hot

Originally Posted by Heshua

The 21s and 22s are boots, those things are heavy
i dont know about u but the xx2 were freaking light compared to most of the shoes that came out that season like the lebron 4

they already seem better than the sketches
pimp.gif

Word to that.. they do look similar to dubs tho.

I agree........... NTERS are soo predictable, I knew in the beginning almost everyone would hate but as hype beast grew and somepics here and there would leak, then everyone would be jumping on the bandwagon faster than people did for the ROCKIES and PATRIOTS...

These will make believers outta most in due time

they look pretty ok. reminds me of a team jordan shoe mixed with the xiiis in those pics. i may possibly cop.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

I agree........... NTERS are soo predictable, I knew in the beginning almost everyone would hate but as hype beast grew and some pics here and there would leak, then everyone would be jumping on the bandwagon faster than people did for the ROCKIES and PATRIOTS...

These will make believers outta most in due time

Hahah...let's hope the XX3s don't end up like the Rockies.

Let's hope so. There's nothing like getting a shoe for close to what it costs to manufacture them.

Originally Posted by DA6

Let's hope so. There's nothing like getting a shoe for close to what it costs to manufacture them.
Super-Duper cosign, if there's a such thing...
laugh.gif

I have NO IDEA where you people are seeing Dub's in those shoes. If anything, they look a little like XIV's. Eitherway, COPPED! I LOVE sigs.

Back
Top Bottom