On Facebook, wife learns of husband's second wedding vol. I wonder what she did wrong

Originally Posted by TSX24

Cleveland takes another L

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sucks for wife though.

There's nothing funny about this. He should have at least had the spine to file for divorce. With him kidnapping his children, he could be looking at a long time in prison.

There's nothing funny about this. He should have at least had the spine to file for divorce. With him kidnapping his children, he could be looking at a long time in prison.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Cleveland. There has to be a HUGE W at the end of the road for them. There just has to be
smh.gif

Only people to survive the happenings of 2012, watch
smh.gif
smh.gif
Word. Ohio is gunna be the only land mass left on the face of the Earth when everything else is under water and destroyed.

Even then I would have to take the L and die. I wouldnt want to live in the L-hold even if my life depended on it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Cleveland. There has to be a HUGE W at the end of the road for them. There just has to be
smh.gif

Only people to survive the happenings of 2012, watch
smh.gif
smh.gif
Word. Ohio is gunna be the only land mass left on the face of the Earth when everything else is under water and destroyed.

Even then I would have to take the L and die. I wouldnt want to live in the L-hold even if my life depended on it
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom