On field MLB fitteds 40% off!!!!

Silly question but why are there new era hats without the logo on the side? I thought all new era hats had the small logo on the side :nerd:

Silly question but why are there new era hats without the logo on the side? I thought all new era hats had the small logo on the side
nerd.gif
On field fitteds that are the official hat/ color way used by the MLB teams have never had the flag.

Hats that are not original colors to the team and not worn by the team have the flag.

Hence why they are referred to as ON FIELD fitteds

Last edited:
Do I need to worry about the hats being messed up during shipping?

about to pick up a niners joint.

also, will this coupon still be available tomorrow?

Last edited:

I'll return them if they come messed up.  I've order hats online before and haven't had any problems, but never from this site.  As for your other question, not sure if it'll be around tomorrow since it says it's for the first 100 customers...

Last edited:
I think the deal has been up for a few days, so that first 100 isn't going to matter for a day or two more

I'll return them if they come messed up.  I've order hats online before and haven't had any problems, but never from this site.  As for your other question, not sure if it'll be around tomorrow since it says it's for the first 100 customers...

I don't do black nastys but for that price I picked up a mets alternate hat from their site recently. $22 shipped for an on field and getting it the next day is a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom