On September 11th they are going to burn a Koran in NYC (serious)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Im hearing about it and It's on CNN

religion has been up to no good since the begining of mankind, I can't comprehend how humans can give in to associations that has caused more hatred and death than anything we have ever seen.

John Lennon said it best, Imagine a world with no religion.

But we can only imagine.

That is all.
Humans are always going to find something to fight about...I don't think it's fair to say that without religion our natural inclination to attack each other would just go away.

religion has been up to no good since the begining of mankind, I can't comprehend how humans can give in to associations that has caused more hatred and death than anything we have ever seen.

But we can only imagine.

That is all.
Humans are always going to find something to fight about...I don't think it's fair to say that without religion our natural inclination to attack each other would just go away.

But we can only imagine.

That is all.

dont want to turn this into a religion thread thread but this is completely false, its humans in the "name of God"

will be back after work

But we can only imagine.

That is all.

dont want to turn this into a religion thread thread but this is completely false, its humans in the "name of God"

will be back after work

religion PEOPLE have been up to no good since the beginning of mankind,

Fixed.

Haven't you people learned by now, people will fight and destroy for ANY reason.

Color of skin, Drugs, Cars, Sports or etc. Spirituality isn't to blame. Stupid people are.

religion PEOPLE have been up to no good since the beginning of mankind,

Fixed.

Haven't you people learned by now, people will fight and destroy for ANY reason.

Color of skin, Drugs, Cars, Sports or etc. Spirituality isn't to blame. Stupid people are.

^ What does that have to do with the thread?

Anyway, this is just asking for trouble. It's so stupid and senseless smh.

^ What does that have to do with the thread?

Anyway, this is just asking for trouble. It's so stupid and senseless smh.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

someone explain to me how muslims view women?
not relevant to this thread.

and there are people in america who don't view women as equals (doesn't mean all americans view women as inferior), so not sure what your point is

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

someone explain to me how muslims view women?
not relevant to this thread.

and there are people in america who don't view women as equals (doesn't mean all americans view women as inferior), so not sure what your point is

So when another 9/11 happens, the same people burning the Quran will throw their hands up and go "what did we (America) do?". All it takes is for CNN or some other news organization to broadcast this "event" and for some Muslim extremist to catch wind of it. This type of freedom of speech should be a crime because the implications can be deadly (see 9/11).

What bugs me is that the same people ignorant enough to do this are the same people smart enough to know they have the right to.

So when another 9/11 happens, the same people burning the Quran will throw their hands up and go "what did we (America) do?". All it takes is for CNN or some other news organization to broadcast this "event" and for some Muslim extremist to catch wind of it. This type of freedom of speech should be a crime because the implications can be deadly (see 9/11).

What bugs me is that the same people ignorant enough to do this are the same people smart enough to know they have the right to.

Back
Top Bottom