On September 11th they are going to burn a Koran in NYC (serious)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

someone explain to me how muslims view women?
not relevant to this thread.

and there are people in america who don't view women as equals (doesn't mean all americans view women as inferior), so not sure what your point is

how does society view women here? equally

how does society view women over there? %$%%!! up, stupid people.

and there are people in america who don't view women as equals (doesn't mean all americans view women as inferior), so not sure what your point is

Originally Posted by al3x89

laugh.gif
wow

laugh.gif
wow

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

religion PEOPLE have been up to no good since the beginning of mankind,

Fixed.

Haven't you people learned by now, people will fight and destroy for ANY reason.

Color of skin, Drugs, Cars, Sports or etc. Spirituality isn't to blame. Stupid people are.
This.

Religion is just another vessel.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

religion PEOPLE have been up to no good since the beginning of mankind,

Fixed.

Haven't you people learned by now, people will fight and destroy for ANY reason.

Color of skin, Drugs, Cars, Sports or etc. Spirituality isn't to blame. Stupid people are.
This.

Religion is just another vessel.

laugh.gif
wow

all these places?
800px-World_Muslim_Population_Map.png

laugh.gif
wow

all these places?
800px-World_Muslim_Population_Map.png

how can you take any religion/belief system/whatever seriously if they treat women (human beings) the way they do? i never get an answer when i ask this, even from my muslim friends ... it's always deflected and deemed not serious ... well guess what, i could give a damn about you if you feel the need to stone a human being for something as outlandish as showing their face ...

sorry, dont take you or your religion or your book seriously ...

how can you take any religion/belief system/whatever seriously if they treat women (human beings) the way they do? i never get an answer when i ask this, even from my muslim friends ... it's always deflected and deemed not serious ... well guess what, i could give a damn about you if you feel the need to stone a human being for something as outlandish as showing their face ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

So that means you should burn it?

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

This is America. Why should we care if the Koran is burned? Our country wasn't founded on the Koran or Islam. If you're burning the American Flag, then I have a problem. If you're burning the constitution, then I have a problem.

How can people sit here and bash Religion and then get mad at this? You're getting mad at a person "of religion" burning a book "on religion." You can't hate one and not the other.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

This is America. Why should we care if the Koran is burned? Our country wasn't founded on the Koran or Islam. If you're burning the American Flag, then I have a problem. If you're burning the constitution, then I have a problem.

How can people sit here and bash Religion and then get mad at this? You're getting mad at a person "of religion" burning a book "on religion." You can't hate one and not the other.

Back
Top Bottom