On THIS Day... 14 Years Ago... Hip Hop Lost One Of Its MOST Important Voices...

roll.gif
what in the hell ^ ??

R.I.P. TUPAC

Confession.... I used to be scared of the Brenda's Got A Baby video... When she had the baby in the stall
sick.gif
... Then leavin the babe in the garbage
smh.gif

... That video used to freak me out (provided I was like 7 when it came out)... I STILL don't like watchin it, and I get chills listenin to the song...

A few other FAVs...

Confession.... I used to be scared of the Brenda's Got A Baby video... When she had the baby in the stall
sick.gif
... Then leavin the babe in the garbage
smh.gif

... That video used to freak me out (provided I was like 7 when it came out)... I STILL don't like watchin it, and I get chills listenin to the song...

A few other FAVs...

Dude was really like my stepdad or somn. Whenever my pop wasnt there, Pac was...kinda crazy my dad is the one who introduced me to his work.

Dude was really like my stepdad or somn. Whenever my pop wasnt there, Pac was...kinda crazy my dad is the one who introduced me to his work.

My favorite Tupac song, 'Pain', was posted already. Probably my 2nd favorite song(Although it isn't his song)

My favorite Tupac song, 'Pain', was posted already. Probably my 2nd favorite song(Although it isn't his song)

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

R.I.P.�
tired.gif

You'd be hard pressed to find 5 joints that hit home harder than this.

this dude may just have been theeeee most important voice of my generation. No Lie.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

R.I.P.�
tired.gif

You'd be hard pressed to find 5 joints that hit home harder than this.

this dude may just have been theeeee most important voice of my generation. No Lie.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DTruth07

GOAT i dont care what anyone says

and to this day, my favorite. Yes 2pac>>>kanye/drake...Rest in Peace Pac. Hope u and biggie are freestyling in the cypher...

Originally Posted by DTruth07

GOAT i dont care what anyone says

and to this day, my favorite. Yes 2pac>>>kanye/drake...Rest in Peace Pac. Hope u and biggie are freestyling in the cypher...

Favorite artist of all time. Been a fan since I first heard Me Against the World on the Bad Boys soundtrack. We only get brothers like this once in a lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom