On THIS Day... 14 Years Ago... Hip Hop Lost One Of Its MOST Important Voices...

Favorite artist of all time. Been a fan since I first heard Me Against the World on the Bad Boys soundtrack. We only get brothers like this once in a lifetime.

Favorite artist of all time. Been a fan since I first heard Me Against the World on the Bad Boys soundtrack. We only get brothers like this once in a lifetime.

RIP to the GREATEST Rapper + the Voice of our generation. We can only imagine what he would have accomplished if he was still with us... RIP 'Pac

RIP to the GREATEST Rapper + the Voice of our generation. We can only imagine what he would have accomplished if he was still with us... RIP 'Pac

No one did it quite like Tupac did it..the greatest artist and voice of our generation.  In my opinion, the greatest of all time.  Can you just imagine how much he would have accomplished by the age of 39!?  His legacy lives on forever!

No one did it quite like Tupac did it..the greatest artist and voice of our generation.  In my opinion, the greatest of all time.  Can you just imagine how much he would have accomplished by the age of 39!?  His legacy lives on forever!

He was only 25 doing his thing
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

G.O.A.T

I really can't put into words how much I miss Pac and the potential that he had to truly change our world... one of my favorite human beings of all time.

There are too many incredible songs and quotes to post even a fraction of them that deserve mentioning but some of my favorite Pac songs that I feel don't get enough love are "My Block (Original Version)," "Definition of a Thug !%*%%," "White Man'z World," "Souljah's Story," "God Bless the Dead," "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto," and "Hold On Be Strong."

I really can't put into words how much I miss Pac and the potential that he had to truly change our world... one of my favorite human beings of all time.

There are too many incredible songs and quotes to post even a fraction of them that deserve mentioning but some of my favorite Pac songs that I feel don't get enough love are "My Block (Original Version)," "Definition of a Thug !%*%%," "White Man'z World," "Souljah's Story," "God Bless the Dead," "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto," and "Hold On Be Strong."

hip hop hasnt been the same since

we will never see the combination of social activist/thug/poet/actor/rapper again

his words brought people to tears....has any other rapper ever done that?

we will never see the combination of social activist/thug/poet/actor/rapper again

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Soulja Boy's music makes me cry...

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Soulja Boy's music makes me cry...

Tupac Shakur: A Roundtable Discussions by Chino XL, Cormega, Buckshot etc [MUST READ]
Tupac Shakur once said that his big mouth had the tendency to get him into a lot of trouble. The man responsible for violent songs like “Hit ‘Em Up

Tupac Shakur: A Roundtable Discussions by Chino XL, Cormega, Buckshot etc [MUST READ]
Tupac Shakur once said that his big mouth had the tendency to get him into a lot of trouble. The man responsible for violent songs like “Hit ‘Em Up

Back
Top Bottom