Once yours always yours? vol. Jr Smith vs Joe Budden

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Once the next man touches her.. She's filth, its all over.

.. Call it pride if you want, but i'm not sucker, i know better.

so you're having sex with somebody else's "filth"?

These guys keep thinking they'll marry virgins...ya put sex on a pedestal man, at the end of the day is just sex...I understand the thought of not wanting to wife the neighborhood JO...but to say your girl goes and sleeps with 2 or 3 guys after ya break up and a year or 2 later ya try toWork things out and you find out about it, you'll throw everything out the window and consider her FILTH...is insane man...like what did you expect her to do??...to become a nun????...ya gotta be realistic.Just because she presents herself as a lady, doesn't mean a couple of dudes out there didn't already do all sorts of nasty things with her.

i agree with this,  it all depends on the situation.   if you break up with a chick and decide to try and fix things a year or 2 down the line your going to have been doing your thing during that time as she will have been doing hers. it's unrealstic for me to expect her to be a nun for a year straight just as it's unrealistic for her to expect me to put my needs to the side in hopes of one day trying to make it work with her. if she was faithful while i was in a relationship with her then i would be willing to disregard what happened while we were broken up as she should disregard what i did.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Wade187

Man every one who's somebody in NY ran thru tahiri, Joe know that

So that's why her poon looks like freezer burned turkey...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

For some reason I am not feelin' her, she's whatever to me. Her face too
ohwell.gif

But when I saw this last night, I was like 
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Tahiry-Thong-431x575.jpg

da NBA ODed and fined jr smith 25k for posting this on his twitter..i dunno why though..isn't twitter your own thing outside da league?

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Joe Buddens Pull all the bad females but then they All happen to leave him for a athlete ...Boi stay losing
athletes are on a higher totem pole then rappers....

ballers >> rappers >> drug dealers >>> business owners >> club promoters >> cat workin at a good career wit a car >>> fly cat who works at a sneakerstore >> cat that does ur homework

Some of the replies in here are typical.
indifferent.gif
thats why what men dont know wont hurt them cause that pride is a pain to deal with. All i wanna know is did Joey go off in his tweets? Probably the one that called for the fine. Just cause the chick aint giving him attention. So selfish.

Qq
Originally Posted by ksteezy

If I love her, why would I be upset if she slept with someone else while we were not together, as if I probably wasn't being sucked off by another woman....I'm telling you, you guys roll in a one way street sometimes
laugh.gif

this. Unless your girl was locked away in a windowless room before you met her then she was more than likely someone elses before you came along. MM5 IS gonna be legendary and buddens the man his twitter consktently delivers

why does the NBA fine these dudes for X amount of money? just suspend em. money aint a thang with pro athletes.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

amen to this. one of the realist things I've read here in a while

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Say you love someone but break up, still communicate with the chance of possibly reconciling. You're doing your thing and she's doing her thing. You get into it with one of her dudes, and he pulls a JR Smith move http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7670876/new-york-knicks-jr-smith-fined-25k-twitter-photo , do you let that stop you from getting with her or is it officially a wrap from any future possibilities? 
My pride, ego would never let me take her back. And I always feel like once some other guy has been in it, I don't want it anymore. 

It's a wrap if there is still communication between us.  If there is no communication between us, then it don't matter what she's doing.  Outta sight, outta mind, etc, etc.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

this
           This!! All you guys trying to justify why you would consider taking her back are simps. Period. But don't worry, I wont insult you without elaborating. It has nothing to do with being a "One way street", or a "Two way street", it has everything to do with not letting her have and eat her cake. If she's laid up with another dude posing for $%%-shots, it should be a wrap for any plans at reconciliation. Period. That's like letting your girl know that no matter what she does, you'll be right there to forgive her and look at the "big picture" and let bygones be bygones?  Are you nuts? She'll just walk over you forvever.  Pride and ego are not necessarily bad things. When used POSITIVELY, they stop simps from making complete fools out of themselves. LISTEN TO YOUR EGO AND PRIDE, sometimes its all we have left. It's letting you know that this girl is not worth your time bro. Get CHOSEN, not setlled for. If she does you wrong, cut her off completely and NEVER look back. Why be in a relationship where there are lingering feelings of betrayal, distrust, loyalty issues, etc. because you dont want someone else to have her? That's what we call NEGATIVE pride, or negative ego. Some may think that  "working it out" with her and taking the high road is a sign of maturity, but its actually a sign of  lack of self confidence and a lack of self respect... two things that I have excess amounts of, and so should you. Good day.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

this
           This!! All you guys trying to justify why you would consider taking her back are simps. Period. But don't worry, I wont insult you without elaborating. It has nothing to do with being a "One way street", or a "Two way street", it has everything to do with not letting her have and eat her cake. If she's laid up with another dude posing for $%%-shots, it should be a wrap for any plans at reconciliation. Period. That's like letting your girl know that no matter what she does, you'll be right there to forgive her and look at the "big picture" and let bygones be bygones?  Are you nuts? She'll just walk over you forvever.  Pride and ego are not necessarily bad things. When used POSITIVELY, they stop simps from making complete fools out of themselves. LISTEN TO YOUR EGO AND PRIDE, sometimes its all we have left. It's letting you know that this girl is not worth your time bro. Get CHOSEN, not setlled for. If she does you wrong, cut her off completely and NEVER look back. Why be in a relationship where there are lingering feelings of betrayal, distrust, loyalty issues, etc. because you dont want someone else to have her? That's what we call NEGATIVE pride, or negative ego. Some may think that  "working it out" with her and taking the high road is a sign of maturity, but its actually a sign of  lack of self confidence and a lack of self respect... two things that I have excess amounts of, and so should you. Good day.

I think guys have a good sense of integrity or should. Even if the decision is to not get back with a chick is based on ego, you have to do what you would feel better doing...getting back with a girl that in your mind is a #*$ but she has a bangin body or whatever, or you keep it moving.

You really can't have a good relationship if your gonna hold something over someone's head for the rest of your/their life.

You leave paradise and wanna come back? Stay the %$%# out and don't show your face around the gates anymore.

Early morning hate...just how I like it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Joe Buddens Pull all the bad females but then they All happen to leave him for a athlete ...Boi stay losing
athletes are on a higher totem pole then rappers....

ballers >> rappers >> drug dealers >>> business owners >> club promoters >> cat workin at a good career wit a car >>> fly cat who works at a sneakerstore >> cat that does ur homework
laugh.gif

But I'm that dude that cuts all ties with a female once I know she been with another cat after we broke up. I'm not going back period. Plenty of females out there to choose from. Plus that @%%* is in the back of your mind if you do reconcile and at any moment you could end up like...
devil.gif

What you guys fail don't see with these chicks, they just bodies. Nothing deep about them besides their 3 holes. They get civil respect, but in terms of dating them or wifing them, only a thug, rapper, drug dealer even thinking about wifing them or dating them or making them baby moms. You think I want my baby momma being some big booty video model? That thing would be a disgrace.

I would think about banging them, but most these video models hungry for attention. Most of them got trouble childhoods so they seeking this attention with their bodies. Its just crazy people view these chicks as more than just the video booty models they are.

They are just great beat off material, nothing more.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

What you guys fail don't see with these chicks, they just bodies. Nothing deep about them besides their 3 holes. They get civil respect, but in terms of dating them or wifing them, only a thug, rapper, drug dealer even thinking about wifing them or dating them or making them baby moms. You think I want my baby momma being some big booty video model? That thing would be a disgrace.

I would think about banging them, but most these video models hungry for attention. Most of them got trouble childhoods so they seeking this attention with their bodies. Its just crazy people view these chicks as more than just the video booty models they are.

eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

#whohurtyou? you think about your mama this way? I cant stand emotional damaged men
sick.gif

I should report that dude but he would probably cry like a +!#$! and commit that.

Originally Posted by cap1229

#whohurtyou? you think about your mama this way? I cant stand emotional damaged men
sick.gif
He's talking specifically about video vixens though.  Not every woman out here.

Originally Posted by cap1229

sick.gif
My mom nor any chick in my family is or was some big booty model. They were raised with values. Not all women are used goods bro. Video chicks don't have dating or mother material at least in my eyes. I mean seriously you see these chicks move from 1 rapper to the next or the next thug or basketball player to the next. Like look at Drake's ex, you think that chick is wife material or dating material? Hell no, but she looks mad sexy. Always talking about somebody taking care of her and we all know she talking about money wise. Besides her shaking that backside thunderously and us having sex, what else you gonna do? Don't want my baby mom or wife being a professional twerker. Thats all I'm saying. If you have some true skill and develop some self respect, my views will change. Keep in mind, if I don't dig yah, there are SO many other women who would just be happy to be in a good relationship where I'm not rich , but I'm doing just good and being responsible. Those the kind of chicks I PERSONALLY find forever attractive and get my emotional attention.

What the hell do yall expect? You mess w. birds, you get bird behavior. Dudes need to up their standards and stop catching feelings over these video models. There's a reason why a ton of these cats in the NBA/rap are paying outta their $!+ for alimony or CS.

Back
Top Bottom