One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

I don't get how people can defend him still. Dude is an idiot. I'm not trying to hear that he was young excuse. He knew what he was saying. Being a teen isn't an excuse to be racist.

Another video of the Bieber kid making racist remarks and people still give him a pass and say he is not racist. I don't think people understand that some people can tolerate a person/race they hate and not be open about it but he messed up with this being on camera

dancingracoon.gif

They just want to make money
Soulja would be MORE relevant speaking out against it, you know...negativity + media = $$$
Not in his case he tried doing that with the U.S troops comment and the slave thing so in his case negativity doesn't work for him
He caught that backlash asap, had he saluted the troops, wouldn't nobody say anything. Not saying it was ok he did/said that, but you get what I mean
I get what your saying but its not like his stock rose after apologizing and clarifying himself and the anti-military people was packing his shows he was good when he was doing the whole clean image thing had a sneaker deal and was on magazine covers so he has to stay neutral when it comes to these type of things

Another video of the Bieber kid making racist remarks and people still give him a pass and say he is not racist. I don't think people understand that some people can tolerate a person/race they hate and not be open about it but he messed up with this being on camera

dancingracoon.gif

They just want to make money
Soulja would be MORE relevant speaking out against it, you know...negativity + media = $$$
Not in his case he tried doing that with the U.S troops comment and the slave thing so in his case negativity doesn't work for him

He caught that backlash asap, had he saluted the troops, wouldn't nobody say anything. Not saying it was ok he did/said that, but you get what I mean
I get what your saying but its not like his stock rose after apologizing and clarifying himself and the anti-military people was packing his shows he was good when he was doing the whole clean image thing had a sneaker deal and was on magazine covers so he has to stay neutral when it comes to these type of things

Most definitely

Midas well drop that "Kill A ****** Quick" Mixtape, while his racist buzz so high.

Last edited:
Dude has enablers around him that are black anyway...he ain't going nowhere ain't nobody touching him

Bruh. I saw this thread and thought it was about the other video. What in the world
mean.gif

Any black person that's outraged is faking it or has zero life experience with white folk in an informal setting.

I won't defend this clown, but I'm not the least bit outraged or surprised. I spent middle/early high school with a rack of clowns just like this, part of the reason I went to a HBCU and now live in a majority black area :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not outraged about what he did, but I am outraged that this will blow over soon and he will continue making millions of dollars as if nothing happened.

mean.gif
 @ people saying it was a joke and comparing white comics making racial jokes to black comics. Kid is not a comedian and he is singing about killing black people... how's that a joke? I'm all for comics saying what they want if they are attempting to be funny, but this is nonsense.

Can't believe some of the replies I'm reading here.

I mean, you have virtually every single topic on here descending into a race thread at the drop of a hat, with NTers constantly twisting every word into something race related when nothing even remotely construed as racist has been said...

And yet, here you are, presented with hard video evidence of this little sh*t saying the N word on, not one, but two  separate occasions now, and not just saying it arbitrarily, but actually using it in a disgusting and blatantly racist manner by way of a "joke"...

And y'all wanna give him a pass?

mean.gif

I don't know how some of you were raised, but at age 14 I knew full damn well the history of the N word, it's connotations and the offence it brings.

Sorry, but being a "sweet & innocent" 14 year old is not a good enough excuse in my book.

Last edited:
just out of curiousity, tell me if this quote is offensive to you

"I'll kill a n**** and bury him in my back yard"

just reading those words, do you feel uncomfortable?

what if I said it was a young jeezy, or YG quote. would the words still hold the same weight?

what if the words were spraypainted on a wall. would you think it was cool or offensive? or would you have to wait to find out the race of the person who wrote it?

what if I said it was a young jeezy, or YG quote. would the words still hold the same weight?

what if the words were spraypainted on a wall. would you think it was cool or offensive? or would you have to wait to find out the race of the person who wrote it?
I still feel uncomfortable either way, whether it's justin bieber or biggie small saying it, it's a malicious and offensive statement to say. And Justin is racist, just how any rapper who uses the nword as term of endearment is ignorant. I'm tired of my fellow african americans trying to give using such a stupid word a pass, I used to say it a lot as a kid, but looking back it was just stupid. I'm older and now I know how much weight a word can carry. I don't care about justin's rich friends backing him saying he isn't racist. These are the same people that kiss butt through the industry to make it.

Last edited:

The good ole deflect argument. :lol:

It's Justin Bieber so I'm not really taking this serious but the way yall are defending this is hilarious. "He was 14" "It was a joke" FOH

He tries so hard to emulate black culture so I'm sure he knew what he was saying, then it looks like he was recording this himself. I doubt he's racist but he seems like a lil punk that probably shoulda got checked a long time ago about some stuff.

Last edited:
All he's gonna say is when he was younger hehar a different mindset and now he outgrew then. Dude is not done

soulja and wiz are defending him because they think that by doing that he will appear shirtless in pics with em or jump on a song with em

And make them more appealing to more kids that think like this little prick..

Can't believe some of the replies I'm reading here.

I mean, you have virtually every single topic on here descending into a race thread at the drop of a hat, with NTers constantly twisting every word into something race related when nothing even remotely construed as racist has been said...

And yet, here you are, presented with hard video evidence of this little sh*t saying the N word on, not one, but two  separate occasions now, and not just saying it arbitrarily, but actually using it in a disgusting and blatantly racist manner by way of a "joke"...

And y'all wanna give him a pass?

mean.gif

I don't know how some of you were raised, but at age 14 I knew full damn well the history of the N word, it's connotations and the offence it brings.

Sorry, but being a "sweet & innocent" 14 year old is not a good enough excuse in my book.
amen

According to most NTers, unless Bieber is a hiring manager, he can't be racist. This is just bigotry.

Amrite?

Back
Top Bottom