One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were more vids, idk what dude was doin recording himself like that lls

Last edited:
When all else fails get religious and post bible scriptures :lol:

View media item 1009625
haha. son will be ok. had he said some **** about jewish people or homosexuals he would have been ******...

but black people? ****, we can't wait to take up for him and defend him like we do everybody else that says some **** about us.

:smh::smh::smh::rolleyes

he'll be good in a week or two.

People say off the wall **** behind closed doors. It happens. However, the fact that he said these things KNOWING that he was being filmed for a documentary takes it up to another level.

The real problem is people picking and choosing who gets a pass for saying racial slurs. This is a problem that falls on both sides of the coin for both white and black.

Yup

When all else fails get religious and post bible scriptures :lol:

View media item 1009625

Damn, maybe he is black.

He gets no pass, and should take a Chris Brown type hit and recover slowly, but I can't rock with ya'll acting like you weren't doing ridiculous things though you know they were wrong at 14, and that his life should be over. Let the goofball **** I did at 14 define me, i'm a mysogynistic, racist, sexist, homophobe pothead thug. If we're doing that, Trayvon should have known better at 16 than walk around certain neighborhoods with a hoodie on. You all will take that out of context though, NT being NT.

It's funny the same dudes getting on Sterlings back saying he's racist are defending Bieber. Crazy how the world works sometimes. 

lets talk about the double standard though...theres a damn movie called WHITE CHICKS with two black dudes living that life, all laughs
Bieber makes 2-3 jokes, jokes that we all say or have said around our friends, jokingly prejudice each other based on race, it's a toss up

people and their fake anger will never cease to amaze me.

View media item 860634

Lets b serious Justin's gonna get a little 60 mins interview , cry , beg for forgiveness and b back in liv poppin bottles

Pretty much, or be on his Donald Sterling steez and visit a "black church" talking about forgiveness :lol:

LOL, "He was only 14, he was a kid"

At 14 I wasn't singing "One less lonely honky, if I killed you I'd be a part of the Black Panthers" but it is what it is. People love justifying the obvious, lol. Not surprising, though. Damn near over half the world has been brainwashed into hating Blacks and most of the time, they don't even know why.

Hmm.. I wonder why. But anyway, I agree.. Def wasn't doing that at 14

What do you make of his recent graffiti work:

Screen-shot-2013-11-13-at-11.31.17.png

?

Doesn't seem like he's learned a whole lot in that time.

Is that real!? :lol:

I don't think people are trying to defend bieber but this **** is from 6 years ago. If he said this last week yes I would be like off with his head. You want th is to be the situation to knock him off his throne but you know he's not going anywhere soon. What price do you want him to pay?

It's funny the same dudes getting on Sterlings back saying he's racist are defending Bieber. Crazy how the world works sometimes. 

Personally I won't and can't defend Bieber...but Sterling as a grown adult with power to control real estate and housing discrimination lawsuits from black and latino people etc, like stuff that actually affects people and communities on a broad scale versus bieber as a stupid 14yr old aren't comparable. Sterling had a lifelong history of stuff thats well beyond telling an n-word joke. Both are stupid though. He's a dumb teenager, I can't say I'm shocked by it...14 yr olds do and say a lottttt of dumb stuff. He needs to own it, take the PR hit like he's been for the better part of a yr now for other idiotic things hes done and he can recover from it. Dumb kid, grand scheme this doesn't affect anyone except him...Sterling otoh is significantly more impactful.

Last edited:
Trayvon should have known better than to walk in his fathers neighborhood at night? Man, what?

Ima need an explanation for that one.

At 14 I wasn't using racial slurs. Maybe its because I grew up in a very diverse area (dc metro, MoCo) I knew it was wrong. It wasn't tolerated in my household. Neither were gay jokes.

At 14, we were chasing chicks and smoking tree. Not profiling/stereotyping entire races.

NOBODY should be giving Justin a pass for his comments in this video or the last one.  He filmed himself on purpose and worse yet he had other people laughing in the same room with him. 

If we're doing that, Trayvon should have known better at 16 than walk around certain neighborhoods with a hoodie on. You all will take that out of context though, NT being NT.

:rolleyes

God forbid a kid puts on a hoodie in the rain and walks through his own neighborhood to go get some snacks. What a dumb teenager he was :rolleyes

At 14, you're about that age where you can hold down the house while your mom is at work. If you're telling me that age is too young to know you're singing a racist song, which he confirms that he knows when he sings the part about killing a Black person and being in the KKK, then.......OK.

Last edited:
You know what

Wheres Jayden Smith to make sense of all this?

Let's talk about this double standard, 14 is too dumb to know what you're doing but some of y'all talking about 15-16 is old enough to bang? :lol:

Word to Jay z

Now that's a double standard :lol:

Let's talk about this double standard, 14 is too dumb to know what you're doing but some of y'all talking about 15-16 is old enough to bang? :lol:

Word to Jay z

Now that's a double standard :lol:

having sex is one of the most natural instincts humans have; being influenced by what is around you at 14 is a tad different

might wanna try again

Back
Top Bottom