One mo'gin for ole' times sakes... "DMV" Meet up... DISCUSS!

Originally Posted by play2much2004

I vote for the 2nd
Can you make the 9th?

Or will you be broke by then from making it rain the weekend before?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"mhtcjt37"

It's on you man. Set a date and let's roll.
lmao whichever of those weekends works for the group I'm good. I'll do everything I can to be there.

just show face so i can buy you a drink for putting on  fam.
Your hospitality is more than welcomed by errbody and I .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

"mhtcjt37"

It's on you man. Set a date and let's roll.
lmao whichever of those weekends works for the group I'm good. I'll do everything I can to be there.

just show face so i can buy you a drink for putting on  fam.
Your hospitality is more than welcomed by errbody and I .
pimp.gif

I vote for the 2nd
Can you make the 9th?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
nah bro he got to put a chit in to work so he can take off
roll.gif

i wasnt playing bout it before

I vote for the 2nd
Can you make the 9th?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
nah bro he got to put a chit in to work so he can take off
roll.gif

i wasnt playing bout it before

First and foremost, my gracious and outright sincere thanks to NTer "mhtcjt37" for the hospitality.  ANYONE who has been to a meet-up at the Mad Hatter KNOWS that we are treated like Kings in the joint, from having our section upstairs with our own television, our own open bar, etc.  We go completely against the dress code, on a busy day, and its never been an issue.

What:
"Urea" Meet-up...6 years and Running...

When:
Saturday, April 9th

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Where: [/color]
Mad Hatter

Why:
To prove that their is no correlation in being a "sneakerhead" AND hypebeast/cornball[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color].  Real people, real lives, common interest in clean sneaks. 

Dudes aren't usually in their best "WDYW" outfit (besides "Charmcity" and "iCan", but they stay fly, so they doesn't count).
Politic.  Connect.  Joan.  Laugh.  Gain hook-ups.  See old faces, meet new ones.  Squash shoe e-beefs, create new ones.

First and foremost, my gracious and outright sincere thanks to NTer "mhtcjt37" for the hospitality.  ANYONE who has been to a meet-up at the Mad Hatter KNOWS that we are treated like Kings in the joint, from having our section upstairs with our own television, our own open bar, etc.  We go completely against the dress code, on a busy day, and its never been an issue.

What:
"Urea" Meet-up...6 years and Running...

When:
Saturday, April 9th

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Where: [/color]
Mad Hatter

Why:
To prove that their is no correlation in being a "sneakerhead" AND hypebeast/cornball[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][/color].  Real people, real lives, common interest in clean sneaks. 

Dudes aren't usually in their best "WDYW" outfit (besides "Charmcity" and "iCan", but they stay fly, so they doesn't count).
Politic.  Connect.  Joan.  Laugh.  Gain hook-ups.  See old faces, meet new ones.  Squash shoe e-beefs, create new ones.

Back
Top Bottom