One mo'gin for ole' times sakes... "DMV" Meet up... DISCUSS!

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I will purposely not be on time for this ...

And I'm bringing a 5th of something just incase ...

Word to the "last meet-up" 

Ya'll disappoint too many times for me to be wasting gas
30t6p3b.gif
Word... Cause 4/5 DC NTers and 1 NY NTer in the same place ain't a meet up...
That's an F'n coincidence.

Oh, and I'm bringing my own Dirty Arnold Palmer this time, anyone down to partake 
nerd.gif
Y'all still complaining about a meetup that...

er...

wasn't organized by yours truly?

NO harm whatsoever, but.....
#whatdidyouexpect

Something told me to come check the forum. 
68f25a54276c7e75e92058a149c2846312ce197.gif

Clearly I'm excited to see the old gang. It's been awhile. Word to growing up and having babies. 
smokin.gif

Went to hit Kev up ironically yesterday on BBM. Realized dude must of deleted me from BBM. 
laugh.gif

Had me sittin there like...

a9125d94a365be00ef6046897a88a30a6056de2.gif

Something told me to come check the forum. 
68f25a54276c7e75e92058a149c2846312ce197.gif

Clearly I'm excited to see the old gang. It's been awhile. Word to growing up and having babies. 
smokin.gif

Went to hit Kev up ironically yesterday on BBM. Realized dude must of deleted me from BBM. 
laugh.gif

Had me sittin there like...

a9125d94a365be00ef6046897a88a30a6056de2.gif

^
LOL!
I hit you on Facebook. I lost my contacts last time my BB errored out and I had to go to Verizon to get fixed, and had to re-request them.

LOL @ Dev.

Sending inbox now to get a date confirmed, and ask God for good weather the day of.

^
LOL!
I hit you on Facebook. I lost my contacts last time my BB errored out and I had to go to Verizon to get fixed, and had to re-request them.

LOL @ Dev.

Sending inbox now to get a date confirmed, and ask God for good weather the day of.

March 12 sounds good to me...
Hey J Paycheck, when is that Saturday wiz game...
Cuz that deal on the suite sounds good... maybe we can ACTUALLY get 10 NTers to commit and we can cop the suite
Let's think POSITIVIE and push everyone to do this as opposed to EOH's negativity/pessimism... HELP us make it happen too Kev....
Its been a minute and some social interaction outside my usual circle of friends is necessary...
Let's do this fellas...

EDIT: that Twolves game is THIS saturday, and i doubt that's too soon for yaw... Maybe Bar Louie on a Wiz home game night (a Saturday, of course) would be the better move...

March 12 sounds good to me...
Hey J Paycheck, when is that Saturday wiz game...
Cuz that deal on the suite sounds good... maybe we can ACTUALLY get 10 NTers to commit and we can cop the suite
Let's think POSITIVIE and push everyone to do this as opposed to EOH's negativity/pessimism... HELP us make it happen too Kev....
Its been a minute and some social interaction outside my usual circle of friends is necessary...
Let's do this fellas...

EDIT: that Twolves game is THIS saturday, and i doubt that's too soon for yaw... Maybe Bar Louie on a Wiz home game night (a Saturday, of course) would be the better move...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Let's think POSITIVIE and push everyone to do this as opposed to EOH's negativity/pessimism...
I just type it as I see it, usually with some facts in the past to back up my statements/claims.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Let's think POSITIVIE and push everyone to do this as opposed to EOH's negativity/pessimism...
I just type it as I see it, usually with some facts in the past to back up my statements/claims.

laugh.gif

B Fresco, yeah that would be this Saturday 3/5 and tickets are $55 (plus fees and tax)/each in Suite level III above section 203. You'd have to make sure everyone buys tickets in the same Suite III.  Edit: Might not be worth buying though (at least not from the site I'm looking at GreatSeats) because it's short notice, shipping alone is $20... if it wasn't for shipping tickets would be $60 after tax & fee.

Looking around at other games that fall on weekend against weak teams... seen on Fri 4/1 @ 7:00pm against Cavs, looks like they have the whole Suite above section 225 for $720 + fees and tax total = $812.00 / fits 18 people = $45/person   I would reccomend calling GreatSeats to just to doublt check it's the whole suite for $720.

Link (scroll to the bottom): http://www.greatseats.com/tickets/1008842/Verizon_Center_.asp 

I'm just sugg. because it's a good way to insure the whole group will be seated together, can get loud, have jokes going in the box providing some sort of privacy.  If anyone is interested in charging it to the game and taking the risk to have no one show up OR you get 18 people come out and have the whole suite to yourself for a potential unique NT meet-up. Again, just an idea and im just throwing it out there... seems far fetch but also seems possible, even if you only get 13 to commit that's "only" 63 bucks (too bad it's against the Cavs) or shop around. I'm on a mobile so can't continue to research but compare Suite prices for other games OR another website (StubHub) or  look up Suite prices on Craigslist (I've seen them on there but I never purchased Suite tickets off CL).  

B Fresco, yeah that would be this Saturday 3/5 and tickets are $55 (plus fees and tax)/each in Suite level III above section 203. You'd have to make sure everyone buys tickets in the same Suite III.  Edit: Might not be worth buying though (at least not from the site I'm looking at GreatSeats) because it's short notice, shipping alone is $20... if it wasn't for shipping tickets would be $60 after tax & fee.

Looking around at other games that fall on weekend against weak teams... seen on Fri 4/1 @ 7:00pm against Cavs, looks like they have the whole Suite above section 225 for $720 + fees and tax total = $812.00 / fits 18 people = $45/person   I would reccomend calling GreatSeats to just to doublt check it's the whole suite for $720.

Link (scroll to the bottom): http://www.greatseats.com/tickets/1008842/Verizon_Center_.asp 

I'm just sugg. because it's a good way to insure the whole group will be seated together, can get loud, have jokes going in the box providing some sort of privacy.  If anyone is interested in charging it to the game and taking the risk to have no one show up OR you get 18 people come out and have the whole suite to yourself for a potential unique NT meet-up. Again, just an idea and im just throwing it out there... seems far fetch but also seems possible, even if you only get 13 to commit that's "only" 63 bucks (too bad it's against the Cavs) or shop around. I'm on a mobile so can't continue to research but compare Suite prices for other games OR another website (StubHub) or  look up Suite prices on Craigslist (I've seen them on there but I never purchased Suite tickets off CL).  

One thing for certain, we won't be seeing Mike Bibby playing for the Wizards if and when we go... dude just said no thank you to 6.2 million

One thing for certain, we won't be seeing Mike Bibby playing for the Wizards if and when we go... dude just said no thank you to 6.2 million

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

30t6p3b.gif

Oh, and I'm bringing my own Dirty Arnold Palmer this time, anyone down to partake 
nerd.gif

That meet-up was cool. Got to leave the city, drive through Bmore, see some street walkers in DC, and walk through Marc's awesome disco lobby.
laugh.gif
This %+@+% Drives Like a $%%%@%# Grandma ..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

That meet-up was cool. Got to leave the city, drive through Bmore, see some street walkers in DC, and walk through Marc's awesome disco lobby.
laugh.gif
This %+@+% Drives Like a $%%%@%# Grandma ..
30t6p3b.gif

dont get it twisted Dev... if i mash that peddle down that space ship will fly. I think you had to take a shhhhhhhh. That's why you was driving like racer X smiley: laugh

dont get it twisted Dev... if i mash that peddle down that space ship will fly. I think you had to take a shhhhhhhh. That's why you was driving like racer X smiley: laugh

Back
Top Bottom