One of the best t-shirts I've seen in a minute...

So white people could argue that this is racist too then? Seeing as Obama is half white...

Some of you are so sensitive it is ridiculous, especially the person saying they would punch someone if they are wearing this shirt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by debs 168

where was the bush shirt that they did 10 months into his administration???
Dude, you being serious? There was 10x the hate for Bush as there is for Obama. Democrats stayed hating on Bush the whole damn time. Plus there are a TON of Bush t-shirts..

as someone who voted for both GW and Obama...
no way in hell is this accurate.

I've stated before...the vitriol and hatred spewed at Obama from JUMP is unparalleled.

Originally Posted by Mr33andAbove

He did a great job of gassing ppls heads up if you thought you'd see real results after 10 months

He must have pulled chicks left and right back in the day with that kind of game

I get the concept but its a little early.. My man is getting more heat than the Knicks right now.

Great point.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Dude, you being serious? There was 10x the hate for Bush as there is for Obama. Democrats stayed hating on Bush the whole damn time. Plus there are a TON of Bush t-shirts..

as someone who voted for Obama...

I've stated before...the vitriol and hatred spewed at Obama from JUMP is unparalleled.

FIXED

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

FIXED
insanity...

you really think that there was 10 x the amount of hate for GWB during the 1st 10 months of his presidency as there is for Obama?

laugh.gif
at what this thread has turned into. The message is simple but yet its turned into another racial thread (don't we have one of these per day?).

If the health care bill passes be prepared for CHANGE and HOPE that you never need it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

oh ok.

the execution of the concept is ill. the idea behind the shirt is not. this guy inherited a hyoooge deficit, two wars and a non existent job market and ppl "expect" him to change everything overnight. no. its not expectations. the same ppl that voted against him are the same ppl MOCKING him and his idea for change. now all of a sudden they're "expecting" change and "hoping" for change? please. you're hoping for failure and mocking those of us that voted for obama.

the shirts not racist but the mockery of obama, the calling him out of his name, the fact that ppl put president in quotation marks, ppl using so called president when referring to obama, the amount of scrutiny in such a short period of time, among other things seems like its coming from ppl that have a hidden agenda that has nothing to do with politics.

anyway, thats another subject.
won't ever cop anything freshjive related, not that i have in the past.

Agreed.
indifferent.gif

Bush didn't campaign on a 'Hope' and 'Change' platform. What did you expect when he got into office? The same is not true for Obama. Theshirt isn't even critical of Obama, but moreso an indictment on the groundswell of support he received. It makes Obama human.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

like im not even into racial violence. to me its terrible and stupid.

but if i catch anybody black or not, you're gonna have to square up and engage in physical combat with a mountain of a man and monster of a fighter in myself.

sure about that tough guy?
100% sure and post some recent pics if that was ur intention. dont use them lil ihop jokes neither.

and bijihahodihwo (iforgot ur sn) u also are 100% right. i dont know if im right or wrong, but i would not be "barbaric" if it was strictly political.
but the truth of the matter is that 3/5 non black ppl will say

"yeah that NWORD didnt do anything!" you can feel how you feel about politics thats fine and dandy my good sir,
but as a black man who knows the wicked underbelly of this world, that shirt is going to be a racist uniform and i will not stand for it.
lol oh so you're HBW eh?
roll.gif

1. you're the racist one here, making generalizations about non-blacks

2. a fighter? lemme guess, you've done a little muy thai or BJJ and now you're Anderson Silva. please no tough talk.....not from you.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

FIXED
insanity...

you really think that there was 10 x the amount of hate for GWB during the 1st 10 months of his presidency as there is for Obama?
CheckmateD.jpg

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

oh ok.

the execution of the concept is ill. the idea behind the shirt is not. this guy inherited a hyoooge deficit, two wars and a non existent job market and ppl "expect" him to change everything overnight. no. its not expectations. the same ppl that voted against him are the same ppl MOCKING him and his idea for change. now all of a sudden they're "expecting" change and "hoping" for change? please. you're hoping for failure and mocking those of us that voted for obama.

the shirts not racist but the mockery of obama, the calling him out of his name, the fact that ppl put president in quotation marks, ppl using so called president when referring to obama, the amount of scrutiny in such a short period of time, among other things seems like its coming from ppl that have a hidden agenda that has nothing to do with politics.

anyway, thats another subject.
won't ever cop anything freshjive related, not that i have in the past.

Agreed.
indifferent.gif

Bush didn't campaign on a 'Hope' and 'Change' platform. What did you expect when he got into office? The same is not true for Obama. The shirt isn't even critical of Obama, but moreso an indictment on the groundswell of support he received. It makes Obama human.
Word bush didn't have to look forward to Bush problems at the beginning of his presidency. If so he probably would've bailed. The problemsback during that campaign are just added on to the problems Obama has to deal with now.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by npa07

Originally Posted by Al Audi

shots fired...

really though id slap anyone wearing that mess around me and its not because im ignorant its border line... im not even gonna go there. enjoy
alien.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah okay, chump. I'd break your arm if you ever put your hands on me because of something I wore. And %%#* with this "it's borderline.. I'm not even gonna go there".. What? Borderline racist?
laugh.gif
[/color]
eyes.gif
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riiight.[/color]
break my arm hardly bro. your entitled to your opinion as am i. but if you tryna run that i stay in south central cuzzo

Back
Top Bottom