One of the hardest questions to date

this is one of the hardest questions to date? ... what the. i must be a genius then 
laugh.gif
. OP over here posting critical thinking questions and stuff. to answer your question, IMO black jeans never went out. look at big sean for an example this guy lives in his black pants. at least he moved on from his red pants stage though.

this is one of the hardest questions to date? ... what the. i must be a genius then 
laugh.gif
. OP over here posting critical thinking questions and stuff. to answer your question, IMO black jeans never went out. look at big sean for an example this guy lives in his black pants. at least he moved on from his red pants stage though.

I thought it was gonna be the question of "If GOD created the Universe, who created GOD?"

I thought it was gonna be the question of "If GOD created the Universe, who created GOD?"

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

would you rather lick the bottom or top of a flip flop?

roll.gif
sick.gif
 bottom. rather lick dirt than someones grimy foot sweat.

but on topic, i love black jeans. didnt know they could go out of style

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

would you rather lick the bottom or top of a flip flop?

roll.gif
sick.gif
 bottom. rather lick dirt than someones grimy foot sweat.

but on topic, i love black jeans. didnt know they could go out of style

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by proper english

what about white jeans?.. i gotta pair on ice.. ready to bring them out. 
devil.gif

dont do it to yourself
roll.gif

I got a pair of white RL's slim-fit, broke em out on my birthday, was the first time I remember EVER wearing white pants...the birds were chirping ALL NIGHT! White pants, if you can pull em off, make u look like u on that rich n_ shht...
like dont be runnin round in white jeans and a beater/tee wit some forces/jordans 
laugh.gif
 ol chef lookin boy

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by proper english

what about white jeans?.. i gotta pair on ice.. ready to bring them out. 
devil.gif

dont do it to yourself
roll.gif

I got a pair of white RL's slim-fit, broke em out on my birthday, was the first time I remember EVER wearing white pants...the birds were chirping ALL NIGHT! White pants, if you can pull em off, make u look like u on that rich n_ shht...
like dont be runnin round in white jeans and a beater/tee wit some forces/jordans 
laugh.gif
 ol chef lookin boy

COLDCITY LET EM KNOW BRO.. Black Jeans Never Went Outta Style lol...

p.s. check the avy bro.. BLACK 501'S WIT THA ACE OF SPADES 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 #NICE

Back
Top Bottom