One of the hardest questions to date

COLDCITY LET EM KNOW BRO.. Black Jeans Never Went Outta Style lol...

p.s. check the avy bro.. BLACK 501'S WIT THA ACE OF SPADES 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 #NICE

black jeans never left.
i have 2-3 pairs. black looks good on any type of clothing.

black jeans never left.
i have 2-3 pairs. black looks good on any type of clothing.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by proper english

what about white jeans?.. i gotta pair on ice.. ready to bring them out. 
devil.gif

dont do it to yourself
roll.gif

I got a pair of white RL's slim-fit, broke em out on my birthday, was the first time I remember EVER wearing white pants...the birds were chirping ALL NIGHT! White pants, if you can pull em off, make u look like u on that rich n_ shht...
like dont be runnin round in white jeans and a beater/tee wit some forces/jordans 
laugh.gif
 ol chef lookin boy
in caribbean circles all white parties happen quite often.
or majority white outfits anyway.  at every barbeque i go to no body is not wearing at least 2 articles of white clothing (excluding under garments)

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by proper english

what about white jeans?.. i gotta pair on ice.. ready to bring them out. 
devil.gif

dont do it to yourself
roll.gif

I got a pair of white RL's slim-fit, broke em out on my birthday, was the first time I remember EVER wearing white pants...the birds were chirping ALL NIGHT! White pants, if you can pull em off, make u look like u on that rich n_ shht...
like dont be runnin round in white jeans and a beater/tee wit some forces/jordans 
laugh.gif
 ol chef lookin boy
in caribbean circles all white parties happen quite often.
or majority white outfits anyway.  at every barbeque i go to no body is not wearing at least 2 articles of white clothing (excluding under garments)

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

this is one of the hardest questions to date? ... what the. i must be a genius then 
laugh.gif
. OP over here posting critical thinking questions and stuff. to answer your question, IMO black jeans never went out. look at big sean for an example this guy lives in his black pants. at least he moved on from his red pants stage though.
lol there has been like 4 threads with "the ultimate question", "the age old question", etc.  And all of them were rather dumb/simple questions 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

this is one of the hardest questions to date? ... what the. i must be a genius then 
laugh.gif
. OP over here posting critical thinking questions and stuff. to answer your question, IMO black jeans never went out. look at big sean for an example this guy lives in his black pants. at least he moved on from his red pants stage though.
lol there has been like 4 threads with "the ultimate question", "the age old question", etc.  And all of them were rather dumb/simple questions 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23k1cks23

i will never understand why people are so concerned with trends. why not just wear what you like and buy what you like ?

This.

Originally Posted by 23k1cks23

i will never understand why people are so concerned with trends. why not just wear what you like and buy what you like ?

This.

Back
Top Bottom