One of the most emotional scenes in A video game

^^ I lost like 10 times. Those were the days
happy.gif

emotional scene? i'll take shenmue when ryo leaves japan. we'll never solve that big mystery...
smh.gif
or when gray fox died in mgs1
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by Physicx

some mgs moments popped into my head when i saw the thread title
Word, most notably the entire outcome of MGS4....it made all my adolescent/teenage memories come back with a vengeance and it summed everything up in the craziest way. I almost wanted to cry when Snake threw the pistol in his mouth and I heard the gunshot.

You cant be serious. The ending to MGS4 was like a bad soap opera. I would have to say when Emma dies in Raidens arms.

When the main characters lover in GTA got shot down on accident in front of the cathedral I was like
frown.gif
. The last one really got me compared to the othersstory wise

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Word, most notably the entire outcome of MGS4....it made all my adolescent/teenage memories come back with a vengeance and it summed everything up in the craziest way. I almost wanted to cry when Snake threw the pistol in his mouth and I heard the gunshot.

You cant be serious. The ending to MGS4 was like a bad soap opera. I would have to say when Emma dies in Raidens arms.
Sorry to be anal but as a MGS addict, Emma dies in Hal's (Otacon) arms.

MGS4 had alot of those moments and just Snake being old was one of them IMO
but its still early so I won't post spoilers

Aerith's death has lost its awe to me but back then the first time i was shocked

You never really feel too bad but in Max Payne i do have to feel for dude, nothing seems to go right for him

there aren't too many videogame moments that arouse too much emotion

I will say that in the Chronicles of Riddick I got angry right along with dude alot, and I mean alot U just couldn't wait to go off on the establishment

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

That zelda moment just posted would have been better had there been some kind of music playing

oh man I disagree. The silence only amplified the loneliness and despair in that scene. Music would have diluted the raw starkness of that feeling. The silencewas deafening.

Cant Lie My Heart Skipped A Beat Playin RE5 Wen Sheva Almost Fell Out The Plane Wit Wesker

��this song alone just brings back memories
frown.gif
...All those countless hours I put into that game dammit I'll say it FinalFantsy VII best game I have ever had the privelege of playing.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Sorry to be anal but as a MGS addict, Emma dies in Hal's (Otacon) arms.
I was just gonna say that to be a jerk.....but I didn't think the MGS4 ending was cheesy, it summed everything [just about] and I was verysatisfied.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

YOU @!#$#%^&@& SERIOUS?! A CAKE?! I got emotional all right....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I remember getting EVERY star in the time some bs cheat site said i needed to complete it in, and at the end... NO YOSHI.

There was hell to pay that day.

Back
Top Bottom