One of the most important videos in History

Google Stan the White Man. The information is put in such layman's terms that it has a strong impact on anyone who watches it.

Even whites can learn from this video.

Google Stan the White Man. The information is put in such layman's terms that it has a strong impact on anyone who watches it.

very, very interesting video... neither white nor black here, but the video had a lot of points.

very, very interesting video... neither white nor black here, but the video had a lot of points.

Originally Posted by That Guy

Lock this up.  OP is delusional.

Originally Posted by That Guy

Lock this up.  OP is delusional.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
The vid spoke so much truth. Nice find OP. I'm black btw.

I was all ears till he dropped the Illuminati bomb, I don't have 13 minutes to waste.

I was all ears till he dropped the Illuminati bomb, I don't have 13 minutes to waste.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Look pass that part. That's the only time he mentions it. The rest of the vid has nothing to do with the Illuminati. I think he mentioned it to give a example of power.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Look pass that part. That's the only time he mentions it. The rest of the vid has nothing to do with the Illuminati. I think he mentioned it to give a example of power.

Back
Top Bottom