One thing you hate about yourself...

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Don't really hate nothing about myself .... but I hate something I did.....

I sold my mint condition '82 Coup De Ville (white leather, 100 spoke daytons, mint green, 1 owner, with only 30k miles) for $3000, for closing costs on a house. I was only 20 at the time and my IDIOT Realtor didn't tell me I could finance it in. I was using the rest of my money for furniture and stuff.
FTL
that sucks brah

my big lips,shine !@+ nose, and my ***$+%# teeth
smh.gif
mad.gif

i get caught up in a situation and can get dramatic and then realize how stupid i am later.

Too passive

Too inconsistent w/ confidence.

Not motivated at all.

...I swear I'm bi-polar.

I have a quick temper.

If you're around me and I'm pissed off. You should just walk away and leave me alone.

-I dont be lettin *edit* dudes *edit* have it right when they need to get it (pause)....like I let stuff slide, and then it hits me that I really shoulda let aperson have it for some transgression

-I didnt smash a certain someone years ago when I had a FEW solid opps to do so. if/when I get the chance again, there will be vindication!

Originally Posted by toast1985

Too passive

Not motivated at all.

...I swear I'm bi-polar.
eek.gif
are you me?

i have all those same problems.

i just hate the fact that i am not really a naturally confident person. or maybe i was, i just lost it at a really, really young age. some people just emanateconfidence in all types of situations. with myself, i feel like i have to force myself to be or appear confident in public, and i don't always do a goodjob.

i also hate that i'm not good at relating myself to people. you would have to know me for a very long time to get a good sense of who i am, becausenormally i suppress my true personality in public. i dunno, i just don't like "putting myself out there" per se, because in the past i'vetaken some pretty hurtful emotional hits from doing that .

I don't live up to my full potential in all aspects of everything.
My ambition level isn't where it needs to be

I am too aggressive at times, and people mistake me for having an attitude, but most times its that i am just very confident and upfront with people.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't live up to my full potential in all aspects of everything.
My ambition level isn't where it needs to be
word.

I don't take criticism too well, if somebody says something against me i see it as a step down from them accepting me as a person.

I hate being so kind, I try opening up to the world expecting people to be my friend, yet I always get BS'ed at the end of the day.

I think about the most irrelevant situations in my life.

not having MY OWN computer so i can log onto NT so i can respond to my drunk threads in a timely manner BEFORE IT GETS LOCKED. hahahahahah

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by toast1985

Too passive

Not motivated at all.

...I swear I'm bi-polar.
eek.gif
are you me?

i have all those same problems.

i just hate the fact that i am not really a naturally confident person. or maybe i was, i just lost it at a really, really young age. some people just emanate confidence in all types of situations. with myself, i feel like i have to force myself to be or appear confident in public, and i don't always do a good job.

i also hate that i'm not good at relating myself to people. you would have to know me for a very long time to get a good sense of who i am, because normally i suppress my true personality in public. i dunno, i just don't like "putting myself out there" per se, because in the past i've taken some pretty hurtful emotional hits from doing that .
You both pretty much described my problems and reasons. Also my teeth, bad (as in easily getting cavities) teeth ftl.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

not having MY OWN computer so i can log onto NT so i can respond to my drunk threads in a timely manner BEFORE IT GETS LOCKED. hahahahahah
and now would be a good time to give us closure on that thread. As in, pics if you really are a woman. No more Sole4Real type @!** on NT.

I have vices, that I tend to use after going through stressful situations. Slowly but surely I guess.

Really controllive and manipulative
Temper
Procrastinated
I always have to be right, no matter if i know that im wrong

lack of self control.

To much confidence, its good for me but bad for my surroundings.

I hyper extended my left knee twice and haven't surgically fixed it yet because it works fine. To top it off i have free medical care. SMH

I have a care free attitude, it might sound nice but sometimes it isnt. I cut my hair like once a month, when i would like to do it every week. I like the waya fade looks, but im just to lazy to get one.

That i have a motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom